Conversation Between SashaGryg and CircusAfro

31 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Just bump it lol. You can just say "bump".

As for the folders suggestions, we have Staff Forum that we use to keep record of all our past newspapers, including the articles chosen. So we wouldn't need a 'chosen' folder. For the articles that were chosen, the submitter can find out themselves if they were chosen or not. We used to post a reply to the chosen article, but now we just rely on the NPC statues at the Era News building.
  2. btw, i think, that the sub forum is not comfortable enough for users and stuff also, i think, that there should be two topics, one is "new articles" and another one is "declined article", so players may know if theirs articles got declined, and also stuff would know which articles did they already read. maybe there can be also third sub topic like "chosen" so old threads that were chosen will not be at the same thread as declined or new. it is just an idea, but i think that these three folders may make work much easier...
  3. thats okay. i was waiting for new newspaper to be sure that my thread was looked, cause i know you have a lot of work. so, do i need to post message in that thread like "can you review my article, please" or post new one?
  4. Forgot to respond to the last msg sorry ! There's nothing wrong with your article!~ It's just that the person, who was choosing articles that week, likes things differently. Just 'bump' your thread for next week's newspaper so it'll be at the top of our submission page which attracts the most attention!
  5. i checked graal today, and saw that it is two new newspapers came out, but my article was not chosen. may you, please, say about minusses of my article and what should i improve in it next time?
  6. i uploaded one more article. may you, please, say what is wrong and what minusses i have there, if it will not be good enough for newspaper?
  7. Wasn't a waste of time at all
  8. thanks much for wasting your time on me XD gonna apply interview this week
  9. You can just type in 1, 2, 3, and 4 as questions then answer them lol. The questions are the same so you don't have to rewrite the questions.

i.e.- 1. I like iEra because ...
    2. My favorite gun is...
    3. I have... EC items...
    4. My favorite admin is...
  10. thanks much for help. if it is not really hard, may you please post an example of interview that has been posted to era-go, so it would be easier for me to know, how must i organize my thread(with out graal id of example of course).
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 31
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast