Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Prices of ultras

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisko96 View Post
    lol trust me u seeing him does not make him better. i have seen u in spar 24/7 and still all u got is 500 wins so just dont ;* and plus i never said im the quality
    Too bad I'm not online 24/7. If you aren't the quality, then don't tell others they're not.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by frisko96 View Post
    babe you are only 14 years old and im 18 which mentally makes my mind more mature so stay out of this and get back to "finding" real facts and i think you should ask sasuke who scammed his purple lol. cuz we found him and he admitted xD poor mun babe it happens when you try lowering someone elses rep but u end up lowering your own.
    Sure ok the immature one here , this argument is too stupid to waste my time on it, your actions are pathetic..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow King View Post
    Its real Jester Lapse has it but don't spam him about seeing it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're "mature" then why are you having an arguement with a 14 year old about supers or prices...
    lol you right shadow thats a mistake from me so from now on ill just reply to non-childish quotes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Too bad I'm not online 24/7. If you aren't the quality, then don't tell others they're not.
    do you even know me in the game or real life? nah and i never heard of ya except "saw" you spar so if you dont know me stay out of this due to the fact that you dont even know if iam the quality or even if you are the quality.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Development Team
    Ok flame wars not o.k.
    Chill out
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship