Thread: Tricky's Levels

Development Team

Tricky's Levels

Heyo, here I'll be posting some levels, though I haven't managed to set up Graal Editor (still having problems) so instead I'm going to be posting some levels in which I've created on a server. Just note, I'm a noob at this. x) Feedback appreciated! I have also gained permission from Xadis to post the designs on this thread. Here ya go.

image.jpg
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Heyo, here I'll be posting some levels, though I haven't managed to set up Graal Editor (still having problems) so instead I'm going to be posting some levels in which I've created on a server. Just note, I'm a noob at this. x) Feedback appreciated! I have also gained permission from Xadis to post the designs on this thread. Here ya go.

image.jpg

haha your not a noob, i seen the level on dev xadis and it good ^.^

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    It really is great Tricky. Good Job.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Street Boss
    Great layout. My only concern are the random organised bushes and the stacked boxes in the yard.
    Other than this, great start!
    P.S. Press Prt Scr/SysRq on your keyboard and paste onto Paint if you'd rather not externally take a photo.

Why does the staff tools look like the ones in Dev Champ_Graal

because it does