Thread: Random talk, i'm kind new on this forum XD

Newcomer

Random talk, i'm kind new on this forum XD

I'm just going to ramble a bit, but anyone who wants a conversation, plz join. I am in school, but I'm in ISI, a new version of ISS. So I got bored a while ago while just looking at a blank screen, I thought of Graal Era, so I wrote it into a story. So far, even my ISI teacher says it looks good, he never complements my work, but if any one wants to see it, say that you do.

Wot?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    I'd love to read your story :]

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Newcomer
    I have made multiple accounts, but i'm thinking of just sticking with this on for some time XD I never understood this whole relationship thing on video games, i mean you cant do anything, unless you meet them in real life, i mean stuff like teenagers an adults do, I'm only saying this just in case there is a freakin kid that joins this chat >

- - - Updated - - -

lol ok, hold a bit

- - - Updated - - -

Graal Era

There was a city of violence called Graal. It was made long ago in its “classic” days, but, it’s been reformed by the new times, Era. The story takes place on a stormy Wednesday night…

I heard gun fire, turrent fire, cannon fire, I thought I was still asleep when the left engine on air class. B22 exploded. I opened my eyes to see that the plane was going down. “Brace for impact, we are going down, I repeat, we are going down!” Those words were said by the pilot, but as soon as I reacted, the plane crash lands. The left secondary engine fell off, and turned into a cloud of fire and metal behind us. Then the right engine malfunctioned, I knew, it was making rattling and clanging sounds, but, every one else didn’t seem to notice. The plane veered left and right till it came to a stop. The pilots started to evacuate the plane before who or what shot us down, arrived to finish the job. I looked at one of the pilots while saying “What happened, what shot us down?” “I don’t know sir, but we wont be safe for long I advise we…” the right engine fell apart and the blade struck through the pilot’s body. I jumped out the window and ran the other direction, ironically the “safe” route was sabotaged, while I ran the other way. Unknown to me, I ran straight into a police car, which hit me at 65 mph.

I wake up to see that I’m in a hospital bed, but, I was still in my clothes. I sat up to realize that there was dried blood all over my jacket, I know it wasn’t mine, and then I remembered the pilot that died. I shivered. I got up out of the bed to leave the room. As I reached for the handle, I heard someone shout “Fight me you noob, or do you not have that revive potion you said you had?!” I opened the door to a crack, so I can look towards them. There was a man with grey hair holding, what looked like a giant hammer. The one that was yelling was a … a pink bear, like a pink teddy bear, holding a .50 caliber machine gun. Am I still dreaming, or is there a pink living teddy bear that’s about 5’4, carrying a war turrent, and is very, very angry. The grey haired man was reaching for his hammer, when the intercom said “all fighting must be outside, in the non-safe zone.” They grunted and left to go fight else were. What I didn’t know was that, to my surprise, a nurse opened my door, making me fall to the floor. I got up, the nurse gasped, she looked terrified, “I-I am so sorry sir, please, you shouldn’t be moving yet…” but I didn’t listen, I said instead “I was attacked when my plane was coming to land in this town, I’m definitely not going to lay around for them to find me and finish me.” I grabbed a robe, like a monks, and changed my jacket into it. A good disguise really, it even had a hood that hid my face completely.

- - - Updated - - -

thats all i have at this tim sorry

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Good story line =) but could do with a tiny bit of editing, would you like me to edit a little while later?

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Newcomer
    lol, when i'm finished sure, i'm on a old computer at school