Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How is this flashing

Same thing happens to me... Except it doesn't upload when I do SAVE IT as a .png I've never had a problem with editing from the same app and saving from the same app and much less uploading. Now I continue to edit and save the way I used to on the same app and now it says it's not a .png? Wth

but i only have that code a front view. theres no left or right view
    hai its katy c:
    Pm me on graal @ katy(is sexeh)
    any questions or concerns pm me!
    Id love to help.
    I sometimes make codes. Mainly fairy codes @ 300 shells each. I need many shells to get the money for uploading
    I bet no one is even reading this oh well im not one to get mad alot

Is it not possible to find out who is the admin rejecting the upload?
    Got Questions? Ask me and I'll help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaClaw View Post
    Thanks, you two, for contributing absolutely nothing!

From someone who's actually had experience from uploading (yet it doesn't take a genius to figure this out) but a flashing image constitutes a .gif file format. To ensure it isn't a GIF, you can open the file up in your image editor and on your 'save as' option, ensure that it saves as .png

Alternatively, your side view frames could be coloured differently to the front view frame, so when you turn ingame from left to right or from left/right to front, it creates a flashing effect if you do it fast enough (this happens a lot).
    We need something like this. When a head is denied it sometimes just says a random thing. Like denied for flashing image and it's not even flashing. Sometimes they get denied for copyright and the image is fully created by me. So instead of putting a random reason, the admin checking uploads should be able to write a message like you did here Lavaclaw. So the uploaded can know what's actually wrong and fix it.

I miss old times when staff used to actually talk to you if your custom is disapproved... Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    We need something like this. When a head is denied it sometimes just says a random thing. Like denied for flashing image and it's not even flashing. Sometimes they get denied for copyright and the image is fully created by me. So instead of putting a random reason, the admin checking uploads should be able to write a message like you did here Lavaclaw. So the uploaded can know what's actually wrong and fix it.
    omg that so true i upload customs and disapproved for being inaapriate animation even if it was .png

Can't admins have a test sometime about era to see which ones need more learning and which don't? This way we would have less problems and more advancement with knowledge of era, otherwise I could have made admin XD but seriously, do admins have tests?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    I miss old times when staff used to actually talk to you if your custom is disapproved... Ugh
    This time was not that long ago. Like a month or 2 ago if a custom was denied you could ask and fix it or whatever and recently I've been trying to upload a few and if they are denied, the admins just ignore you. But then if you ask a question about something else they respond. Not sure why this happened but it was multiple times and people. I will not name names.