Thread: IOS 8 & Graal Era Information

IOS 8 & Graal Era Information

Hey everyone,
    As you may all know, ios 8 will be released very soon: not unless you already have the newer apple products - It's time to identify! If you would like to know how to identify, please visit the Identify House or my alternate guide inside my staff account's house.

Questions that have been asked frequently:

What type of devices need to be identified?
    Only apple device users need to identify, e.g. iPhone/iPod/iPad. Other devices such as android phones and PC's don't need to, but we advise you to.

Why do I need to identify?
    Since ios 8 is going to be released, updating your software will cause you to lose your account.

What are the benefits of identifying?
    There are countless benefits when you’re identified.
    -You will not be at risk of losing account access due to hackers as long as you don’t give out your personal information.
    -If you suddenly delete the app, you can re-download the game and just log into your email. Without identification, you would have lost your account in this case.
    -Being identified also allows you to use your account on several devices. This is great in hand when you’re out of charge, travelling, have a broken device or don’t have your device with you.
    -When identified, it allows you to gain privilege to the unique VIP every month.
    -Custom graphics such as heads, bodies and shields.
    -Free EC. You need to be identified to sign up to Era’s forums. You can do so by registering with your in game email and creating a thread in the ‘Hellos and Goodbyes’ section. Touch Jeni and Bravo in Start fashion to receive your EC and flag.

If you have any other questions/concerns, feel free to comment down below. I'll add them to my thread questions.
    Last edited by Xee; 09-11-2014 at 10:17 PM.
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

Veteran
    ah post it to faq and guide section?
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

Sorry x.x
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

I gave a hacker my information, what now?

Great guide

Moved to correct location
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    I hope I can PM the Japanese's players one by one x.x, I guess most of the Japanese players aren't identified. since mostly all of my Japanese friends are not identified.

Banned
    Just to update this thread.

iOS 8 ver 2.0 for GraalOnline Era & Era+.
    iOS 8 ver 1.20 for GraalOnline Classic & Classic+.
    iOS 8 ver 2.50 for GraalOnline Zone & Zone+.

Quote: "Fixed problems with screen size and performance. Fixed incompatibility with new iOS8 version."

Just to be sure, any iOS 8 users here? If so, mind giving us a peek if your device(iOS 8 only) is working fine for Graal Era?
    Because this update can't be 100% sure but I'm just announcing it in case nobody knows about it.

All GraalOnline Apps has released the iOS 8 update for iOS 8 users
    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Star*; 09-15-2014 at 09:54 AM.

nice work xee
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040