Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to earn lots of event coins?

How to earn lots of event coins?

So when I stopped playing era for a few months I heard that getting event coins is much easier heck it's even easier now that stun guns and Zane have fallen in prices.
    I heard about this new gun event that gives you an event coin if you finish first and an event piece as a consolation reward.
    Can anybody tell me all the ways to earn event coins and which one is the easiest way to earn them?

Ec upload
    They sometimes give out free ec
    Events
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    Mainly the easiest way to earn EC is by playing events such as CTF, Team Spar(it rewards EC piece though).

EC uploads only happens once every 2 days(it depends on timezone), so you most likely have to be on to obtain it.

one of the best ways of earning is afk. some times admins give online players free ecs for being online. second way is facebook upload. here you need to be online and when admins will post you message you need to look at photo that they posted and go to that place and upload screen to facebook. third way is achievements. for every achievemu that you done you get 1 event piece. also you can earn ecs on events. gun game is a game in which you need just to kill all players and i dont think that you get ec only when win

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    one of the best ways of earning is afk. some times admins give online players free ecs for being online. second way is facebook upload. here you need to be online and when admins will post you message you need to look at photo that they posted and go to that place and upload screen to facebook. third way is achievements. for every achievemu that you done you get 1 event piece. also you can earn ecs on events. gun game is a game in which you need just to kill all players and i dont think that you get ec only when win
    People aren't free 24/7 unlike somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    People aren't free 24/7 unlike somebody.
    Every 3 days now
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

lol man you dont need to look after your device. just put it on and go school/work. if your device is phone then you have 3 other ways to earn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xee View Post
    Every 3 days now
    Why not every month?

- - - Updated - - -

lol man you dont need to look after your device. just put it on and go school/work. if your device is phone then you have 3 other ways to earn.
    We aren't rich...

thats a problem... you cant just put on your ipad?

Banned
    thats a problem... you cant just put on your ipad?
    As if I own one.