Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Refunding Customs On Rules Players Cant View

Banned Sottocapo

Staff Refunding Customs On Rules Players Cant View

Fml
    I had this dab custom since the summer
    Spent real money to upload the custom
    Then 4 ish months later get it refunded for 2.5k when i uploaded it before black friday

Unbelievable!
    Imagine if a cop arrested you for breaking a law that only cops would know!

Last year ish or this year I asked anero about this flying custom I had that makes you fly when you walk left and right
    He said it was fine

Whats with the sudden rule change? And why do you change rules without informing the players?

Update your dumb rules and actually show the players the updated rules
    The custom rules that are viewable atm mention nothing about how frames that replace walking are illegal
    How was I suppose to know it is illegal?
    Can anyone tell me when this rule was added? I assume recently(and if it is recently then why was my body refunded if it was uploaded before the new rule?)

This is some bull
    Could I get a full refund or at least 5k

And dont tell me to submit a ticket, because everytime i try it says "File not found"

I dought the rc upload rules have been updated so all the stff wouldnt even know the rules them selves.

Banned Sottocapo
    Also since were talking about customs
    Robgs customs are legal since they were uploaded before the new rules
    Explain to me why robg uploads some of his customs for players after the new rules?
    Or why people with gummy bear customs who uploaded their gummy bear customs before the new gummy bear ban rule had their customs deleted? When they were uploaded before the gummy bear ban rule?
    Stop making excuses about your bias system
    Favortism is a thing, stop making excuses for something so obvious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blake12232 View Post
    Dear Froz

Your rant is much appreciated the more players complain about rules that do not exist it will enforce staff to do something, but in the meantime there is a shed of light you can actually contact "Apple & google store" if you ask for the development side they can assist you in your needs, all that is needed is documentation and proof of what's going on, from there the store companies can contact the developer on your behalf, under laws in the real world GraalOnline itself has broken about 8 different laws across the American district, I would also like to mention that we have received a great number of complaints via emails from people playing the GraalOnline games, we would like to hear your story and see where we can assist you in getting these complaints resolved that seem to be taking place inside GraalOnline games.

Sincerely Apple Support
    Hi Android,

You're not Apple Support

Sincerely Samsung

- - - Updated - - -

Also im not gonna take legal actions(not that Im old enough) over one dollar

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Also since were talking about customs
    Robgs customs are legal since they were uploaded before the new rules
    Explain to me why robg uploads some of his customs for players after the new rules?
    Or why people with gummy bear customs who uploaded their gummy bear customs before the new gummy bear ban rule had their customs deleted? When they were uploaded before the gummy bear ban rule?
    Stop making excuses about your bias system
    Favortism is a thing, stop making excuses for something so obvious

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Android,

You're not Apple Support

Sincerely Samsung

Lol lol but seriously you can actually forward complaints to Apple or android even google

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake12232 View Post
    Lol lol but seriously you can actually forward complaints to Apple or android even google
    Yes I know
    I would only do that if I lost a lot of money($20+)

Banned
    http://adminpowerabuse.weebly.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Yes I know
    I would only do that if I lost a lot of money($20+)
    But you could get millions out of them

Still keep proof of your dollar froz in case a class action lawsuit happens. How many regulations this game breaks with only 2500-3000 players is unfathomable now imagine having 2-3-4times that many players

Actually, even though i agree is unfair the guide>rulse bottom page says "This rules are subject to change without notice". But i believe thats not the problem, i truly believe that staff should gather evidence and inform you before doing something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Still keep proof of your dollar froz in case a class action lawsuit happens. How many regulations this game breaks with only 2500-3000 players is unfathomable now imagine having 2-3-4times that many players
    They won't stop ever not till the community binds together and stands up making it clear what they are doing is wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Actually, even though i agree is unfair the guide>rulse bottom page says "This rules are subject to change without notice". But i believe thats not the problem, i truly believe that staff should gather evidence and inform you before doing something

Staff don't need evidence, they'll never even provide evidence if you were jailed or explain as to why you were jailed, they simply do not give a rats ***

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

Rules may change BUT theres no terms of use agreement between the player and era meaning if someone on the staff team limits/effects/removes a product from a player that used real currency to buy then that player is now in titled to a full refund unless the game is no longer getting hosted to anyone.