Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Tale Of A Myth

Post The Tale Of A Myth

A Mythical Story

Once upon a time in the Ol' West of Graalland, there was a cold breeze of desperate and emptyness.
    The Citizens began to fade away and move to other Graal cities. It was the ineditible.

A very known scientist goes by the name of "Unkown" Given by the great king of Graalland a title that never dies, a rule made that every new citizen has to wear that name during the tutorial process and therefore the title becomes immortal.

He travelled to the Ol' West and left his Classic Graalland. The journey wasn't easy at all, he faced terrifying baddies that could chase him without feeling tired, Ruthless Outlaws and snakes. But after days and days of struggling for his life he arrived! He began to examine the citizens for this is unkown territory for the known scientiest, unkown. However he realized that there aren't any civillians out there on the field but 3...And 3 was in his scientific mind not enough to do a statement of conclusion. So he decided to speak to one of those civillians in the most polite way as possible.

"Pardon me, May I ask where are all the Habitants are?" Said the Scientist.
    "*Burps*, Gtfo am slacking *Slurps his poor quality Booze." Replied the Citizen.

At this very moment the Scientist was shocked by their politeness as relieved.
    From his old towering days he knew what slacking means and where they might be hiding at.
    With a dash he went off to the first Base, "Bank". It was controlled by Anarchy.
    Fighting off Almighty. Then he realized the problem!

With Sparkling eyes, He stated that there are too many GP staffs in this land. The brave bandits lost the fun and became agressive minded. A Fellow Member heard his statement and shot him down once and for all, afterall it was a Bandits Territory. This Bandit was named Messiah member of the strongest bandit league. the marrows of anarchy. He knew he couldn't trust these outlaws and went to the forums. With a few simple words he wanted to nerf staffs, it was the beginning of a revolution. It became trending without results. Outlaws began to start feeling furious and stabbed the Ol West Staff teams in their backs one by one. Until only 2 remained, Slick and Homeless Witch. The hunt began for This Homeless Witch it was hard to find a hobo in a place filled with bruteless murderers. Then The outlaws threatened Slick, in exchange for his life he has to reveal her hiding place. It turns out The Homeless Lady was the Mayor of these land and fled in fear to a modern Land of Era. The Land was free no rulers were left!
    Men were eager to claim these land and began to make strategic plans. A Wise men stood up his name is less wise, one shall not be judged by a name he said and spoke his name out as KnoCkeM!
    KnoCkeM did something nobody every though about before, to start a poll.
    After a 24-Hour time of awaital the results were 11 votes for buffing guns and 100 hp and 3 votes opposing this. KnoCkeM commanded a Blueish-Bear an outlaw oh sooo dangerous to Beat Em Up' Those whom dare to oppose the motion with a solid NO!

Slick the only staff member remaining the men who betrayled his Own Mayor for his own sake,
    Implemented this motion of Wisemen KnoCkeM for a reason that jeopardizes his life.

Whenever a citizen dares to oppose this progress, There be yelled "KNOCK 'EM" and every last citizen
    Knocks Him Down To The Ground For This Is Afterall — A City Of OutLaws.

Story Made By Saint R.
    (Grammatical Errors — Apologised)

Based On A True Story

Wow I liked it.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    Wow I liked it.
    Like*

The Tale Of A Myth

Quote Originally Posted by AceFighter View Post
    Like*
    I already read it. Liked.

Might be wrong I woke up 5 minutes ago x.x
    Coster Revla~

Oh wow. You don't like it anymore?

._.
    Coster Revla~

Then it is Like, ahh Zemma!

And the story is true

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    A lot of spelling and grammatical errors right off the bat. I can finish the story, however, when I get to a more charged device

If you're not looking for constructive criticism just let me know
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I don't understand. Why is a scientist being the brave one? Shouldn't it be a warrior? ;p
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I don't understand. Why is a scientist being the brave one? Shouldn't it be a warrior? ;p
    That's stereotyping! D;
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"