Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vehicle shooting

Lightbulb Vehicle shooting

I think that we should be able to shoot from our vehicles due to the fact that this makes gameplay more fun but most importantly is due to the fact that implementing this will let players who do car missions protect themselves from scums who shoot car drivers while doing missions purposefully.

Of course the damage dealt FROM the car should be decreased (just like damage dealt TO the car is decreased).

A special button could be made that activates the car shooting mode which makes driver of the car static (he will simply loose control of the car) or which allows second player in the car/boat to shoot from the car/boat.

If this be implemented,we might as well have cars in events like CTF or new mpx events.Cars will play either role of a tank or role of a distracting unit.
    Like I said,damage dealt FROM the car must be decreased JUST like damage dealt TO the car.

I'm waiting for BitzSam or snk to check this thread out.

I'm well aware of the fact that this idea has been suggested before but my idea is more elaborate,I'm actually trying to come up with a way to implement this and not just saying:"Add x into Graal!"
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

hah noob who drives cars on graal

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

I feel like if this would be implemented, it would be exactly like shoot guns/gun fight on ice.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

I would like to shoot the people who shoot you during a car mission

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    I would like to shoot the people who shoot you during a car mission
    If you do that, you're bound to get outmaneuvered and lose track of the mission itself.

People who aren't on the car will be able to gas you, shoot at you or whatever. You're basically a sitting duck.

If that was the purpose for adding guns for cars, I don't think it would be good in practice.

I don't know...would you like a chem shooting you from a car?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Lol maybe.. idk but sound kindda cool lol

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly lol XD

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    I don't know...would you like a chem shooting you from a car?
    Who cares if it deals less damage from the car+driver cannot move while shooting?
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

or make bulletproof cars lol

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    or make bulletproof cars lol
    Why are you trying to derail my thread?My idea is actually balanced,it's not some op bs + it is gangster themed.