Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Urgent Situation

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    I was told by staff member junz that this issue cannot be resolved. What the hell, I've been playing for almost 7 years and then I just randomly get revoked?
    This is just pathetic, I have spent a large amount of real cash on the account, yet they don't even try to resolve it or even try to find out why it has happened. Welp, I'm gonna miss out on Graaloween and pretty much every other seasonal stuff because of this random bug that just randomly occurred.

- - - Updated - - -

purchase history z z
    all of the money spent on the account z z

https://imgur.com/a/fQXQS
    I spoke to HW, just echoed what i got told.
    iEra staff can't help, but toonslab staff may be able to, i'd honestly just suggest sending emails to [email protected] until you get a reply, although it may take a while, since i'm sure you've already done so to no success.

I just had this same thing happen to me last night. I was able to play earlier in the day yesterday, but for whatever reason last night I got the same "access revoked" notification and then the "account doesn't exist" or whatever verbiage. Toonslab was responding pretty quickly, but then suddenly stopped. Same situation as the other guy: never gave anyone access to my account, live alone, no one else plays on my account, and aside from being a prick here and there, a fairly decent iEra citizen. It'd be nice to have access back so I can continue grinding MPX wins, but I don't really need access back until April for GST season (as I intend to bring my own boys this year). So, if nothing else, I feel your pain pal. Let's hope this issue gets fixed soon. A friend of mine on PC Era said that his account suddenly doesn't work over there - an account he's had for fourteen years. Seems to me that an odd Graal issue may be afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    I spoke to HW, just echoed what i got told.
    iEra staff can't help, but toonslab staff may be able to, i'd honestly just suggest sending emails to [email protected] until you get a reply, although it may take a while, since i'm sure you've already done so to no success.
    How will support.toonslab help, Homeless Witch is the one who does the tickets and she already told you that it cannot be resolved.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    How will support.toonslab help, Homeless Witch is the one who does the tickets and she already told you that it cannot be resolved.
    [email protected] is not support.toonslab.com. Hw doesn't check [email protected], others do.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    [email protected] is not support.toonslab.com. Hw doesn't check [email protected], others do.
    I'll give it a try.