Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EC from presents

Just remembered that I have finals on dec 30th. I demand junz to increase my chances of getting cool stuff from presents & spam me w gifts

even if the ecs were the only thing that wasnt "p2w", i think its a good idea to keep ecs in gift. if you have an average of 20 gifts per year for example, you can maybe get an ec, and thats cool for a new player. its balanced in my opinion. i wasnt a big fan of the furnitures in the gifts, so if they can replace that with a good idea that would awesome. so i'd say keep the ecs in the gifts, since its fine to have ecs in gifts once a year, and put other new prizes in gifts + remove the furniture from gifts.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    even if the ecs were the only thing that wasnt "p2w", i think its a good idea to keep ecs in gift. if you have an average of 20 gifts per year for example, you can maybe get an ec, and thats cool for a new player. its balanced in my opinion. i wasnt a big fan of the furnitures in the gifts, so if they can replace that with a good idea that would awesome. so i'd say keep the ecs in the gifts, since its fine to have ecs in gifts once a year, and put other new prizes in gifts + remove the furniture gifts.
    They got furniture gifts :O <3

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Rodeo
    I think EC's in gifts are fine. I have done gifts for the last two years and haven't gotten a single EC. Some people are fortunate enough to get 10+ and it's really just a matter of luck.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns