Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is anyone else lagging? 9:15pm (+3:00 GMT)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    i dont think it is internet cause he is chatting with us now... maybe old version of ios or graal? it was lagging much before i have not updated my ipad.
    I've never had any issues playing Graal using my wifi(except my extension adapter).
    And he most probably is using another different Internet to access Era-Go.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I've never had any issues playing Graal using my wifi(except my extension adapter).
    And he most probably is using another different Internet to access Era-Go.
    I'm using he same access.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    I'm using he same access.
    Did you try re-installing your game? Restarting your router? Reconnecting to your internet?

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Did you try re-installing your game? Restarting your router? Reconnecting to your internet?
    Yes, yes, and yes.

The lag was EXTREME yesterday; it would take 10 seconds to switch weapons. However, I am from a country known for the crappy wifi it has.

The extreme lag that I had never experienced before had me thinking the server had a bug, but I guess it was just my wifi.
    It's very weird, though; I tried logging on to classic and zone, and they were just fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Yes, yes, and yes.

The lag was EXTREME yesterday; it would take 10 seconds to switch weapons. However, I am from a country known for the crappy wifi it has.

The extreme lag that I had never experienced before had me thinking the server had a bug, but I guess it was just my wifi.
    It's very weird, though; I tried logging on to classic and zone, and they were just fine.
    Yeah, they are all seperate servers. Really odd. Most likely your internet, I'd assume.