Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is this even allowed

Is this even allowed

So I was at event fix was hosting he hosted lucky race so I was able to get lucky and make it to the water part and she claimed I was hacking >.> I really don't wanna start issue when I'm telling the truth and she's offending me >.> like if I was a real hacker she also open team for 100 and she summon me so I don't go she think I would continue to hack which I don't know what do to....
    https://m.imgur.com/sgGLsBN
    Than she say to fix my wifi like Fr not everyone has a good wifi for example bloom ...

For the title: "Is this even allowed", Yes! An admin can accuse someone if they themselves think you're hacking, it's perfectly legal. Deal with it. I don't think he knows that there's not really anything you can do to make your character go past the gates every time in lucky race, it's completely random.

idk what happend, but i won so it makes me happy lol :>

She had to check your ping and she shouldn't kick u for lagging lmao there's an auto kicker

No she kicked me and send me to start

- - - Updated - - -

Cuz of her I spend my 35 Ec I gaved up

Banned
    Immature staff, that's all I can say.

No matter how much you complain, nothing would change.

She didn't say how she knew you were "hacking"?

Seems like abuse to me, submit a ticket and hopefully this gets looked into.

Banned
    I cannot stand the over authority Player Relation admins think they have over players. You cannot just summon someone out of an event because you 'think' they are hacking.

That's BS.

Admin Logic: Yeah.. You were ahead of everyone in the race by 1 second, that means your hacking. I have no evidence but I am still jailing you because I can.

I still don't know why nothing has changed over the past years of complaints. What happened? Player Relations were so good back in the day, the OG's like Vman Confusion, Toad, Raiden; why is every PR nowadays so stupid with their actions. It blows my mind.

What training do these guys go through, I hate events now as the Player Relations think they are so cool. You don't do anything for the game but check reports and uploads; half of the time it's nonsense things being reported and uploaded.

How hard can your damn job be?
    I was 13 as a PR and it was not that hard at all, my only problem was that I lied on my application stating I was 17.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 09-08-2016 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    I still don't know why nothing has changed over the past years of complaints. What happened? Player Relations were so good back in the day, the OG's like Vman Confusion, Toad, Raiden; why is every PR nowadays so stupid with their actions. It blows my mind.
    As Reno has mentioned before, they're now hiring from the bottom of the barrel.