Thread: Pk reward system problem

Pk reward system problem

Hey, hey, hey! So, I was pondering, and I came up with a question that soon lead to an idea. This new MPX system is quite incredible. But, what is even more incredible is the reward system for MPX. The matching hats, gun skins, melees, etc. are so incredible. Why is it that the MPX system has these awesome matching melee/hat/skin sets and PK doesn't? Granted, MPX is new and needs to be "more desirable", but I feel like PK is way more popular. Therefore, it should have just as good of a reward system.

Please put some more time into the PK reward system. People grind for thousands of hours lol. Granted, I love the hats, and I'm about to hit my 150K PK mark. I just feel as if there should be more. P2K and PSG are smexy, and they did just add diamond skins, but the gun skins and hats don't match with kills. Therefore, the sets never match. I would love to see the PK reward system way more grandiose- it's the goal of the game after all. Make new skins/hats/etc. The MPX hats and skins are incredible. Bring those over to the PK reward system There needs to be a more desirable goal. PK would be way more enjoyable with those cool melees MPX has. Everything MPX has is so dope, but literally nobody is involved in it. Swap reward systems or something lol. This can't be that crazy of a request. Run a poll or something, the people will love it. If MPX has the budget for it, then PKing must have the same resources to do all this. It really isn't that complicated.. for the most part

This may seem like a rant, but it's more of a request. This would be an incredible update! thanks again!

Banned
    MPX has these rewards because I'm a perfectionist and I don't release things I personally don't like.

It's as simple as it sounds - they're that way because I've revamped all the skins, Sam made great melees & Tricky and I revamped the hats.
    Also about the "nobody's involved in it", MPX has great activity and I couldn't be more happy with it.

But yeah - thanks for the compliments.

Ok well there is a huge difference between holding down the attack button for hours and on end and getting in that spar arena and sparring, Also lucky for us multiplexers the people behind it are putting everything they have into the project because they actually believe in its effect on the server rather than pushing out some raggedy update just to temporarily satisfy players

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    MPX has these rewards because I'm a perfectionist and I don't release things I personally don't like.

It's as simple as it sounds - they're that way because I've revamped all the skins, Sam made great melees & Tricky and I revamped the hats.
    Also about the "nobody's involved in it", MPX has great activity and I couldn't be more happy with it.

But yeah - thanks for the compliments.
    Well done making that stuff because it is sexy. But, why not work on some PK stuff that is cool? Do you not work in the PK area?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Well done making that stuff because it is sexy. But, why not work on some PK stuff that is cool? Do you not work in the PK area?
    For BaseBattle?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    For BaseBattle?
    No, just like PK kills in general. Basing stuff would be great too though.

I don't follow, are you talking about kills you get in Multiplex or kills you get outside for rewards like 59k hat, 100k hat and p2ks?

Malaysia, where the economy is worst than ever
    I would love to see rewards for BaseBattles too tbh

Quote Originally Posted by FrostG View Post
    I would love to see rewards for BaseBattles too tbh
    Indeed, maybe if you get a certain amount of kills you get a hat.