Quote Originally Posted by Ires View Post
It’s not like am saying that you have no right to be angry and all, but the thing is.. I see no point in arguing about something he has no control for, the glitches and all that he can't prevent them, so it’s useless to keep talking about it.

Also I understand that you guys are angry that the stream was deleted, I’m sure there’s a reason for deleting it. Try asking for it politely.

You mentioned that junz having a life doesn’t have anything with the Gst, but I’ll have to disagree.
You know maybe he has schedule prepared and I see that you don’t have any right to cancel his plans by demanding to re-do the Gst, it’s absourd.

And lastly I’d like to excuse myself as I have no interest to continue this discussion, and just like you said I am not familiar with the sparing and stuff so I won’t probably understand.

It was pleasant talking to you.
But it's worth noting that they were there.

And even if it's beyond his control, he should be able to say 'Hey, y'know maybe we did have a couple of bugs and it wasn't a fluke' and reiterate on compensating anyone that was cheated because of the gang that abused such glitch.

Also the gangs that were 'ghosted'.

We understand that the game has it's flaws, what we don't understand is why he has to make it seem as if 450+ people didn't see it.

In my opinion, I don't feel like there should be a re-do. It's such a hassle to do so especially since a lot of people go back to the grave after GST. I feel like gangs like Shrekt and Zenon deserve the right to compensation because of how screwed over they were.


I missed some of the stream because something came up and I was looking forward to watching the replays afterwards. So yes, I am disappointed that he's holding them back.

I apologize for the lack of mannerisms. It's just that it's so messy and without addressing it directly, it'll stay that way.



Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk