Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: GST Bug

Banned
    Also when i vsed shad0wz i took damage, but single handingly secured bottom. Would have done the same vs hawaii or would have stayed back and shot at the very bottom.

Hawaii and Shad0wz are not in the same caliber lol. And I'm surprised Integrity didn't just kill all 11 HawaiiGST since u guys seemed to think he could've killed all 3 of our people with one hp last year.
    NBLIB

Sadly I have no say in all the fighting because after my round of gst john jailed me:/ so I didn't see anymore except for magus because my little brother had is iPod on and hasn't gotten jailed yet

Just so you know, everyone got healed correctly.

Second, I'm not the type that 'jails for stupid reasons', I haven't jailed/warned or even gagged anybody for the past week.

Thirdly, I am 100% sure everyone is healed, here's the code:

PHP Code:
    for (temp.pl findlevel(LEVELNAME).playerstemp.pl.onHP(50); 
    If one player got healed, all of them did, the script clearly states that EVERYONE in the GST map (including staff) has been healed 50HP. The code doesn't lie, and doesn't skip players.

And lastly, I've put my effort into this, give me a little bit more time to study the probabilities, most of these so-called wanted rematches doesn't have a valid reason.
    @Duke, I couldn't let you in directly, there was around 8 players of the enemy team, and 6 players or so when I did, there's a BIG disadvantage dragging a player with FULL HP to the arena - I had to put you in in the last minute (when they have no members or a really low count), yet I thought you guys were going to lose anyways so I put you in to give you a shot.

Maelstrom's and Impulse's request for a rematch has been denied, sorry, but if you have any other valid reasons I might be able to check in.

This thread remains open for a few days.
    -Johnaudi

BabyGhost/anyone else uploaded the videos yet?

What's done is done guys, just drop it and stop hating on John and other gangs geez. John was trying his best. It may had quite a few flaws in gst but I think it was way better than last years on.
    -goodjob to all gangs-

First Of All Congratulations IFreeze, Flawed Most Of The Teams With Ease And Skill, Perfectioned Formation, exquiste
    second of all the truth will come when the video is uploaded

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xad1934Ofko ifreeze gst 2014, thanks to gramps for footage

This happens every year with the gst, no one ever ends up happy. And everyone is really rude about the whole entire thing, but that's mainly because most sparrers are complete meanies, for some reason.

Tip to forum mod: swearing is allowed on the forums if it is used in a proper manner. Do not edit my posts to say things like "they are meanies" thanks.
    Last edited by Untilthemoonrises; 03-17-2014 at 08:20 PM.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

I am still in the middle of editing the video. The video is SUPER long. Almost 44 mins in one video. I had to cut off parts where battles haven't started yet and ensure the video is properly organized. Just a heads up, one camera man couldn't capture the entire arena. I tried capturing most of the action but it seems I've missed a few bugged moments.

If you guys are itching for some info, here's what I've seen in the footages so far

Magus was healed when the game started. John opening the gates will heal all players.
    A MaelStrom member died before the game started. John said though that an OG member was kicked due to lag as well.

What I wasn't able to catch is if all members of the gangs got their ECs.

Edit: Foreseeing a lot of hate comments heading towards the uploaded video. I may have to disable the comments and ratings. Earn my trust if you guys change your behaviour from at least negative to neutral.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer