• Recent Articles

• Era Newspaper - 85th Edition

Welcome to the 85th edition of Mercy News! Here you will find out what is happening on the Streets of Era!

Recent Updates (Updates from 4/15/16)

IMPORTANT: The newspaper will be located in the ‘Era News’ section of the forums. (Incase you haven’t noticed already). You can now SUBMIT player articles or stories by emailing them to [email protected]Make sure you follow the criteria before submitting your writing. Tutorials on how to submit stories/articles are at the bottom of this page.

-
    Flower shop(Southridge) had been renovated with a few changes. You can now pick flowers and trade them for free hats. ‘Trixtas Furniture, Darknight and Skylds furniture shop have also been combined.’

-Michel Dorvay was recently promoted to Gani Admin! Don’t forget to congratulate him.
    -Don’t forget to send a big congratulations PM to UntilTheMoonRises for getting promoted! She’s now the new LAT Admin.
    -Congratulations to Kawaii Zephlyn for getting promoted to Graphics Admin! Congratulations.
    -New PRA!
    Cleopatra is now our new European Player Relations Admin! Hope you all the best Cleo!!
    - Winners of the Like and Share contest was:
    1. Hamad Almehairi
    2. Yule Graal
    3. Christopher Pelletier
    4. Mary Ann Bedrijo
    5. Emily Stilley
    6. Kelsi Graal
    7. Ace
    8. Chris Graal
    9. Alexis Adrian Orozco
    - Yoshimitsu had been hired to the Player Relations team!

- Players were given an opportunity for a free event coin by killing 25 players. This was a one day event that has already ended.

- The Easter Holiday Shop was opened on Sunday, March 27.

- Graal development tools could help players build their own server and gain experience in animation, coding, graphic design, map development, and sound effects. Go to http://www.graal.net/index.php/Creation for more information.

- Baluga (Maelstrom) claims to have discovered ‘Cold fusion’
    when an atomic reaction occurs, it’s usually when atoms split, and their strong force is released. That’s called fission, fusion is the emission of the energy.
    In an atomic bomb uranium or plutonium atoms release neutrons that split more that release more then split more and so on.
    Its called a chain reaction and so lots of energy comes out
    Cold fusion is the same energy but happening in room temperature instead of intense heats like in a nuclear reactor.
    Cold fusion is revolutionary since it will bring massive amounts of energy its eco friendly and it is not so risky as other energy sources.
    The original experiment was done in the 80s but nobody believed it.
    Fusion emits energy, that’s why atomic bombs are so powerful, but the problem is it also emits radiation and lot and lots of heat.
    Fission is the nuclear process which we are trying not to use. Therefore, Cold Fusion could potentially be the solution to an environmental issue around the world.

(End of 85th Edition Updates)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Profile Section

Player Profile - Aid (Darkside)
    Question 1: To start off, why do you play Graal Era? Is it a current hobby of yours, or you just want to kill some time during the day?
    Yes, Playing Graal Era is one my hobbies. Graal Era is a good online game, You can meet new friends.

Question 2: How did you get introduced to Graal in the very beginning?
    My cousin letted me know this game, cause he played it once, and letted me play.

Question 3: Sweet, so you're no longer a beginner, that’s for sure; was there any challenges you had to overcome starting the game?
    Yes I have to overcome many challenges, like people having respect to me, and making good friends.

Question 4: It sure paid off, what is your passion in Graal? (What is your dream goal? What is the ideal life that you are aiming for the next 5 years or so.)
    My Dream Goal is to have a Dual Saber, Chemical, Spar Masks, PK Hats, and last but not the least a gang hat.

Question 5: What’s the most interacting thing you've done so far? Have you been basing more or sparring?
    I have been basing with Darkside, I usually do Events and Base.

Question 6: What are your gun choices?
    BAR for Pking, and M4, Ak74-sud, and Luger for Sparring.

Question 7: Have you been consistent with your activities(Have you tried different jobs?)
    I have tried doing Car Missions, a lot of times.

Question 8: How much are you investing a week worth of Graal? Are you a Gralat saver or do you like to spend it all, whatever you make. Gralats you make from doing jobs, what do you invest in? Do you buy right away, or are you saving for something?
    Yes, I'm a Gralat Saver, but sometimes I spend it on Customs, or Guns.

Question 9: You've made it this far, some players have a couple more years to reach your position. What's one advice you want to give those players moving up?
    Never Give Up On Your Goal, Always remember why u started.

Question 10: Do you have any thoughts about graal era?
    Active Admins, who helps, the players who's in needs.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guide
    “What’s the best way to get event coins?”
    Sometimes events are the best or most efficient ways to get EC (Event coins). Achievements can get you a solid ECP(Event Coin Piece) and they’re not even that hard. Like jumping 1,000 times on a skipping rope, 10 minutes is all it takes and you’ve gotten yourself one step closer to that Chemical Gun or Sabre you’ve been wanting. Usually there’s an Instagram Like and Share competition, which can get you some event coins for a two-minute job! Facebook Like and share events are the same as the previous Instagram L&S but this can give you some awesome event coin items ranging up to Sabres as well! Sometimes, but very rarely, there are special events that can give you an easy amount of kills like the PK Event that happened not so long ago, not to mention every GST (Rumoured to start at June) round gets you an event coin at the start! No more waiting for someone to host events, just get to work on this!
    -Terry
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trending Threads on Era-Go
    Multiplex
    The hype for Multiplex is starting build up as players are preparing for it. There are rumors that Multiplex may be close to opening but no confirmations yet.
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/forum/e...6058-multiplex
    Graal IDS
    Could IDs come in different size and digits for everyone? Check out the thread on the forums to discuss with fellow graalians!
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/forum/e...3195-graal-ids
    Bring back the Facebook Upload Event!
    Event coins could be obtained from Facebook snapshots back then. Some players would like to see it happen again or if the chances were possible.
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/forum/e...k-upload-event

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Player Story (TUTORIAL)
    Below is the structure of how your story would be submitted.
    Once again, to submit stories or articles please email them to: [email protected]
    Title the email: Player story/article - (Name of the story/article)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    GRAAL ID: (Place your ID here)
    Title: (Title your story)
    (Insert your story here)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Player Article(TUTORIAL)
    Below is the structure of how your article would be submitted.
    Once again, to submit stories or articles please email them to: [email protected]
    Title the email: Player story/article - (Name of the story/article)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GRAAL ID: (Place your ID here)
    Title: (Title of your article)
    (Insert your article here)
    End