• Recent Articles

• Era Newspaper - 134th Edition

Click this link to learn how you can submit STORIES or ARTICLES: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...missions-Guide

Welcome to the 134th edition of Mercy News! Here you will find out what is happening on the Streets of Era!

News Staff Contacts
    -Contact us with feedback, questions, or personal take on today's topics.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?994-Graalian

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?22764-Journey

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?6092-Latasha

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?12193-Zed

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?22696-Zanygraal

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?22779-idlE9

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member....1-OmgItsFallen

Trending Threads on Era-Go

Should Capture the Flag be removed from Events?

A player in the community wrote a thread wondering if CTF should stay or go. CTF is a team event you can compete in during events. Some people think some changes should be made to help it make more fun and others disagree. Want to read more? Go to the thread below!

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ll-be-an-Event

Arcade!

Players in the community feel as if the Arcade should be updated. Some wish that the games were easier to play , and prizes were easier to get. Want to leave your opinion about what should happen with the Arcade? Go to the thread below and leave your feedback.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...?42890-Arcade!

Adjusting the Swear Filter.

Some players in the community feel as if the swear filter should be adjusted. With some words being in the swear filter it is hard to type sentences without getting the swear warning. For example with the word “ tit “ you can’t type but it is without the warning come up. Want to leave your opinion? Visit the thread below to do so.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...m-swear-filter

Recent Updates (Updates from 7/16/17)

- Weekly Broadcast

- Newly Hired/Promoted!

• Congratulations to Tam! Has been hired as GFX Artist
    • Congratulations to Reborn! Has been hired as GFX Artist

Don’t forget to stop by and congratulate them!

- You are now able to turn off player profile viewing when you tap. This feature can be accessed from your setting options!

- GST 2017 just passed and the community was shocked when Flushy ended up winning GST 2017. A lot of players in the community posted on Era-Go about how the crashing affected a lot of the gangs performance. With all of that being said Anero made the announcement that GST 2017 will return for this year as a redo. We do not know yet when and how it will be happening but all we know is that there will be another GST this year! Good luck to all. Also, watch a short video down below about the GST! - Journey

- Congratulations to the Basing Gang Embro for hitting the 10k hour mark for basing! Stop by to congratulate them on their hard work and dedication. - Journey.

(End of 134th Edition Updates)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome back to the 6th edition of PJ’s Playground! Ponyo and Journey from the Era Newspaper Team are your hosts for this segment! Please read the General Rules and Guidelines before you submit anything!

Hai there!
    Welcome back!
    I’m Ponyo!
    And I’m Journey!
    Don’t forget, we have an Official Discord Server!
    Join the Pinks or the Greens and get in on the fun!
    You can submit to contests, riddles, puzzles, and early birds there as well!
    And speaking of contests,
    Last week we hosted the “Goals” contest.
    And we are proud to announce the winner, IMinix (Meg0rb)! He and his best friend wore matching outfits, and finished each other’s sentence! How cute?!
    Congratulations to him! Check out his winning photo below!
     Spoiler

On a side note, Blitz Canavi wanted to share a throwback ‘Squad Goals” moment we shared with a few of our friends a while back!
    Thanks for the memories Blitz! Check out the photo below!
     Spoiler

We also did an Early Bird in honor of National Junk Food Day!
    The first person who submitted a picture eating junk food in Era was iCandy Soprano! He submitted his photo eating a good old-fashioned burger!
     Spoiler

Congratulations to him!
    Now don’t be discouraged if you didn’t win last week!
    Because there’s more opportunities for you to win this week!
    It’s time for...
    PJ’s Player Contests, Riddle Rampage, and another Early Bird!

PJ's Player Contests:
    This week’s contest is called “Christmas in July”!

Hohoho MEEEEEEEERRRRRY CHRISTMAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!! You’re probably like ‘Hey, it’s not even Christmas yet! Why are you saying Merry Christmas?’ Well my dude, it’s because this week's contest is Christmas in July! To win, all you have to do is submit your Best Christmas Outfit. You can submit any type of Christmas outfit as long as it goes with the theme. You can dress up as Santa or even as Reindeer, the choice is yours. The winner will receive 250 Tro and will be added to the winner’s list to receive the special Gani Tricky and Naack made! So breakout those Christmas Hats you’ve been saving to wear for December and submit to our contest! You can do so in the “contest-submissions” channel in our Official Discord Server or to our email: [email protected] ! If you choose to submit by email, please remember to include Your Name and Gang, and “Christmas In July” in the subject! Don’t delay your submission! You only have until Thursday, July 27th at 11:59pm EST.
    Good luck!

Early Bird:
    Did you know that Friday, July 28th is National Talk In An Elevator Day?

You more than likely didn’t, and we don’t blame you! But now you do! Sooooooo, for this week’s Early Bird, you have to do just that! Take a picture of you talking to someone in one of Era’s many elevators! You can use any elevator, and any person in the game, as long as they aren’t an NPC! The first person to submit the required picture will win 100 Tro! Remember, you can submit to our email: [email protected] with Your Name and Gang and “134th Early Bird” in the subject! Or submit your photo in the “Early-Bird-Submissions” channel in our Official Discord Server! Good luck!

Riddle Rampage::
    As the final activity, and chance to win for this week, all you have to do is identify what item in Era is being described in the super easy riddle below! Submit your answer to our email: [email protected], with Your Name and Gang and “134th Puzzle” in the subject, or in the “Puzzles-And-Riddles-Submissions” channel in our Official Discord Server! Here’s the riddle:
    April is my favorite month, it’s when I’m up and bloom the most. I love to take showers, but when they stop, I shrivel up. What am I?
    Hint: I’m NOT a flower!
    The first person to correctly answer the riddle will win 50 Tro! Good luck!

Thanks so much for reading!
    Don’t forget to join our Official Discord Server!
    Congratulations to last week’s winners,
    and good luck to everyone who is submitting to this week’s contest, early bird, or riddle!
    I’m Ponyo!
    And I’m Journey!
    And you’re playing in PJ’s Playground!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    5 Things That Other Players Don’t Know About iEra (Guide)
    (If you already know these, then good. This is for others who don’t).

1. Scamming is not illegal!
    - There was probably a rule that scamming in trades used to be illegal, but it’s not, at least today. So if you’re going to report someone for scamming, it’s not going to be handled by staffs. It is your own responsibility out there in the trading field.

2. Did you know that hosting events is not a duty of a staff member?
    - They decide if they don’t want or want to host events. So don’t ask them to host events because it’s absolutely INEFFECTIVE.

3. Selling, buying, trading, sharing accounts and etc. is prohibited!
    - Simple rule. Must abide. To increase security and to not lose your account.

4. Advertising websites that is not Graalonline websites (Era Uploads, Toonslab Support and etc.) is prohibited!
    - Going around and advertising your GFX website or something is declared illegal.

5. Did you know that the owner of iEra or the whole Graal is not Snk?
    - The owner of the whole Graalonline is Unixmad. Snk is the Manager of iEra.

- Zed (Era Newspaper Team)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mystery Staff
    Profile #13

Question: How long have you been in the staff team?
    Answer: something like half a year

Question: Is your position hard? Rate from 1-10.
    Answer: 2 - not for me I really enjoy making pixel art and there is never too much work to do

Question: If you would like to share, what is your greatest mistake while performing your duty as a staff?
    Answer: I don’t think I did any mistake in my job as graphics team

Question: Imagine you are the head of iEra for a day, what would you change if you had the authority to?
    Answer: the upload rules to allow more creative uploads (monsters robots and such ) haha

Question: What would you like to say to the whole Era community?
    Answer: I hope you enjoy the game and the new updates

Do you have a clue who this staff is? Once again, thank you for reading! Love you all cutiepies
    - Zed (Era Newspaper Team)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Article

Noob & Pro

We are all different players from all over the world and before we became pro we were noob and we did not know about many things in the game, so why not help the Noob to find their way in the game? Why not encourage them as good as: You are good at playing! ??? Handy hands to reduce grief

- Janey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Article

The Great Passion

I was recently involved in a heated discussion about Entrepreneurship. "What does it mean to be an Entrepreneur; the deep meaning behind Entrepreneurship. I'm not referring to all the "learnable" factors (i.e., marketing, negotiations, finance, etc.), I'm talking about the real deal; creating change in the world we live in today," my Enterprise teacher said. So how do we do this?

My teacher told me about the importance of this umbrella term; passion. Love for your idea comes from the heart, not from a textbook definition or from being forced into doing it. Conducting an idea has zero value to society without putting "energy" into your idea. Passion is so important because it's what makes your voice heard, it's what makes your thoughts a reality, it's what conducts CHANGE.

Passion may seem useless to many, but once you realize you want to do something, only then do you discover the importance of love for your idea. Passion can apply to those who want to become a PR admin, GFX admin, SFX admin, etc. Without love for being an admin, the chances of becoming an admin of the Graal Online Era game is slim. Passion is your friend, let it help you make your ideas or wishes come true.

- TyG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Story (TUTORIAL)

Below is the structure of how your story would be submitted.

Once again, to submit stories or articles please email them to: [email protected]

Title the email: Player story/article - (Name of the story/article)

-------------------------------------------------------------

GRAAL ID: (Place your ID here)

Title: (Title your story)

(Insert your story here)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Article(TUTORIAL)

Below is the structure of how your article would be submitted.

Once again, to submit stories or articles please email them to: [email protected]

Title the email: Player story/article - (Name of the story/article)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRAAL ID: (Place your ID here)

Title: (Title of your article)

(Insert your article here)

End