• Recent Articles

• Era Newspaper - 137th Edition

Click this link to learn how you can submit STORIES or ARTICLES: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...missions-Guide

Welcome to the 137th edition of Mercy News! Here you will find out what is happening on the Streets of Era!

News Staff Contacts
    -Contact us with feedback, questions, or personal take on today's topics.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?994-Graalian

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?22764-Journey

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?6092-Ponyo*

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?12193-Zed

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?22696-Zanygraal

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member....1-OmgItsFallen

Trending Threads on Era-Go

Gani Team Hiring!

Greetings Graalians! The Gani Team is looking for new members! Do you think you got the skills? Make sure the work items you attach in the application are yours and amazingly good. Apply now if you got what MagicWhistle is looking for!

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...cation!-Hiring

Recent Updates (Updates from 8/7/17)

- Newly Hired/Promoted!
    • Congratulations to Stilts! Has been hired as Gani Artist

Don’t forget to stop by and congratulate them!

- Have you heard the gani team is hiring? If you know how to animate and do it with good quality, make sure to give it a try! Magicwhistle and the rest of the team are looking for new members. To get to the application, grab the NPC in start that is talking about it. Best of luck to all applicants! (Zany)

- Venus Fly Traps have invaded Era! Kill them as you pick flowers to earn rewards including melees, hats, and even a morph! {Ponyo}

- Congratulations to Imperium for reaching 4000 basing hours! Be sure to check out their new gang base! You can find it just left of the spar complex! {Ponyo}

- Happy Birthday to one of our own Newspaper Staff Members, Zany*! We all hope you have a great birthday, eat lots of cake, and open a lot of presents! If you see her around, make sure to wish her a Happy Birthday!

(End of 137th Edition Updates)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome back to the 9th edition of PJ’s Playground! Ponyo and Journey from the Era Newspaper Team are your hosts for this segment!
    Welcome back!
    I’m Ponyo!
    And I’m Journey!
    Last week we hosted part 2 of the Creating Comics contest!
    Thank you to everyone who submitted!
    As always, we loved reading through all of your original comics!
    The comic we loved the most was made by Thunderstorm (Storm Ninja Squad)!
    Congratulations to him! Check out his comic, ”The Beasts from Beneath the Flowers!” below!
     Spoiler

Don’t forget about last week’s Early Bird!
    Congratulations to Renz (Basura) for being the first person to complete it!
    Here’s his photo!
     Spoiler

If you didn’t win anything last week, don’t worry!
    Because this week we have even more opportunities for you to win!
    It’s time for another Player Contest, an Early Bird, and a round of Riddle Rampage!

PJ's Player Contests:
    This week’s contest is called “Fishy Fishing Lines”!

Recently the new job, fishing, was released in Era! It’s a ton of fun to fish as you level up and make gralats! So this week, to win 250 Tro and the Hula Hoop Gani, you have to come up with the Best Fishing Line! Take a picture of you saying a line related to fishing, while you are fishing! Your phrase can be something funny, serious, figurative, or even a pun! The most creative, or should we say, the fishiest, line will win! Submit your line in the “contest submissions” channel in our Official Discord Server, or to our email [email protected] (with Your Name and Gang, and “Fishy Fishing Line” in the subject) by Thursday August 17th, 11:59 PM EST! Good luck to everyone who submits to the contest! Happy fishing!

Early Bird:
    What is the best fish you’ve caught so far? The tuna fish? The eel? The noob fish??? Whatever the case, you have most likely picked up more than enough trash from the oceans. But don’t worry! Because that annoying trash can help you win this week’s early bird! The first person to submit a photo when you reel in an old tire or a broken bottle will win 50 Tro! If, however, you have better luck than most graalians, and you managed to level up, you have an extra opportunity to win! The first person to submit a photo catching the “Noob Fish” will win 75 Tro! Submissions can be sent to our Official Discord Server, or to our email [email protected] (with your name and gang, and “137th Early Bird” in the subject)! YOU MUST INCLUDE THE MESSAGE THAT APPEARS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN INDICATING YOU CAUGHT TRASH OR A NOOB FISH IN YOUR PHOTO FOR YOUR SUBMISSION TO COUNT!!! If you fail to include this, your submission will be ignored! Good luck!

Riddle Rampage::
    In honor of the beloved fishing job, we have a fishing riddle for you! If you are the first person to tell us the answer in the “Puzzles and Riddles Submissions” channel in our Official Discord Server, you’ll win 50 Tro! Please note that we are NOT accepting riddle submissions to the email! Good luck! The riddle is as follows!

Wait! Don’t cast your line! You need me first or it’s a waste of time! He’s my name if you make him go first! Let me off the hook, because it kinda hurts!

What am I?

That’s all for this week!
    Congratulations to last week’s winners!
    And good luck with this week’s activities!
    Don’t forget to join our Official Discord Server!
    Join the Pinks or the Greens, and participate in discussions, and server-exclusive activities to win prizes!
    Thanks for reading this week’s edition of PJ’s Playground!
    Come back next week for the winners, and more activities!
    I’m Journey!
    And I’m Ponyo!
    And you’re playing in PJ’s Playground!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mystery Staff
    Profile #15
    Question: How long have you been in the staff team?
    Answer: Been on the team since mid February, 2017

Question: Is your position hard? Rate from 1-10.
    Answer: It's definitely has its challenges. It's not easy and you have to multitask a lot, along with a lot of various pms. I'd give it a 6 or 7 though.

Question: If you would like to share, what is your greatest mistake while performing your duty as a staff?
    Answer: I've accidentally jailed someone before within my first month in the job, I felt awful afterwards. I was apologizing to said player for days and was convinced I'd get in trouble.

Question: Imagine you are the head of iEra for a day, what would you change if you had the authority to?
    Answer: That's a tough question. Honestly I don't know.

Question: What would you like to say to the whole Era community?
    Answer: Respect has no limits, and everyone is human. Always keep that in mind. Always stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves.

Do you have a clue who the staff is? Thank you all for reading, see you all cutiepies
    - Zed (Era Newspaper Team)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Story

Tricky's doll (True Story)

PART 1: Meeting Tricky

On the day fishing was released I was hanging out with Blîtz and Yung. A report on vulgarity was taken by Tricky, as she gave me a doll named "Tricky is not strait" confused, I asked her why, she claimed it be an accident, not believing in that I playfully said something like "maybe I'll make a creepy shrine with the doll"
    Which leads us to part two,

PART 2: The Doing

Four days later I was like "Why not" so I decided to make the shrine, I annoyed my friends with questions to the location of the furniture, I have created the shrine and invited both Tricky and Zany to my house and show them and when she asked why I said "because you said not to."

- momapancakes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Article

A Broken Down Guide

Since I am cognizant about new players who aren't on the forums but read the Era Newspapers instead, I will be posting a broken up guide of what we can do in Era. Let's start with today's section of my guide that is in the Era-Go threads. This weeks guide is, "Shopping and Jobs." I hope this helps!

Shopping
    You can shop for furniture or fashion. Let's start with furniture:
    - You can purchase furniture and place it in your house or gang house. Going to your house or gang house can be accessed by clicking on your profile or by clicking the phone feature (a gang house is only open to group members). You can visit your friend's house by clicking on their profile --> More Actions --> Enter House/Gang House. You can also invite them by clicking on their profile --> More Actions --> Invite to Gang House/House.
    - For fashion, you can buy bodies, heads, and hats. After purchase, you can find it by clicking on your profile --> Edit --> Looks.

Jobs
    By doing jobs, you can earn Gralats, which is what you use to purchase things in Graal. Here's how you can do it:
    - Speedy Pizza: Make pizzaz: buy a wooden pan, grab a table, and you'll get some dough. 'Grab' the sauce first, then the cheese. Then get your toppings. Once done, put it in the oven. You will get cash after that. Do it over and over again.

- Digging: Dig for shells by using shovels that can break. "Buy as many shovels as possible to dig for as many shells as possible." Sell these shells at a shell shop. Watch out for crabs! They'll come and attack you if you find one. If you're lucky, you'll get a crab shell if you kill them. Sell these at a 'Crab' store (near Southridge). Do note that shells are a very popular currency for trading.

- Mail: Go to a post office and talk to one of the NPCs. They will ask you to go to specific places to deliver mail. You'll get money once finished.

- Mining: Go to a mine, buy a drill and drill for rocks. Convert those rocks into material sold at a shop next to the mines. Do note that these materials help perfect your gun as well, making it provide the maximum amount of damage it can produce.

- Mushrooms: Use a mushroom knife to cut down mushrooms you find in the grass. Sell it at a mushroom store (looks like a tent with a giant octopus thing).

- Flower: Use a basket to collect flowers you find in the grass. Sell it at a flower store.

- Driving: Find a man in white (popularly located near the 'Start') and grab him. He'll give you a job to drive his friend somewhere from the bank (building located south from the man).

That's it for this week folks. Tune in next week for my next segment, where I'll be going over trading. Missed last week? Check out the 136th edition, where I talked about "Chatting, Basing and Sparring/PK-ing."

- TyG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Story (TUTORIAL)

Below is the structure of how your story would be submitted.

Once again, to submit stories or articles please email them to: [email protected]

Title the email: Player story/article - (Name of the story/article)

-------------------------------------------------------------

GRAAL ID: (Place your ID here)

Title: (Title your story)

(Insert your story here)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Article(TUTORIAL)

Below is the structure of how your article would be submitted.

Once again, to submit stories or articles please email them to: [email protected]

Title the email: Player story/article - (Name of the story/article)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRAAL ID: (Place your ID here)

Title: (Title of your article)

(Insert your article here)

End