• Recent Articles

• Era Newspaper - 139th Edition

Click this link to learn how you can submit STORIES or ARTICLES: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...missions-Guide

Welcome to the 139th edition of Mercy News! Here you will find out what is happening on the Streets of Era!

News Staff Contacts
    -Contact us with feedback, questions, or personal take on today's topics.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?994-Graalian

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?22764-Journey

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?6092-Ponyo*

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?22696-Zanygraal

https://www.era-go.com/forum/member....1-OmgItsFallen

Trending Threads on Era-Go

Arte:Player Shops

Ever wanted to have your graphics added into iEra? Well now is your chance. Go to the thread below and read rules and how you can submit to have your own “ Arte Shop “ in Arte.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-Player-Shops!

- Newly Hired/Promoted!
    • Congratulations to Tristan! The Player Relations staff has been promoted to Senior Player Relations for the American Timezone
    • Congratulations to Joud! The Player Relations staff has been promoted to Senior Player Relations for the European Timezone
    • Congratulations to Casey! The Player Relations staff has been promoted to Senior Player Relations for the Oceania/Asian Timezone

• Congratulations to Mr.White! The Senior Player Relations staff has been promoted to Player Relations Admin for the American Timezone
    • Congratulations to Junz! The Player Relations staff has been promoted to as Player Relations Admin for the European Timezone
    • Congratulations to Cally! The Player Relations staff has been promoted to Player Relations Admin for the Oceania/Asian Timezone

• Congratulations to Malice! For making it to the Player Relations team for the European Timezone
    • Congratulations to Snail! For making it to the Player Relations team for the European Timezone
    • Congratulations to Lil! For making it to the Player Relations team for the European Timezone
    • Congratulations to Trinity! For making it to the Player Relations team for the European Timezone
    • Congratulations to ngc! For making it to the Player Relations team for the European Timezone
    • Congratulations to Leigh! For making it to the Player Relations team for the European Timezone
    • Congratulations to Gentu! For making it to the Player Relations team for the European Timezone

Don’t forget to stop by and congratulate them!

- Little Italy has arrived in Era! Located in a secret location under the bridge, Little Italy is full of new hat and furniture shops, restaurants, and a new grape picking job! Make sure you come and check it out, and grab some pasta while you’re there!

- Remember the player shops in Arte you could purchase hats, heads, bodies, and furniture from? They’re back! Those player shops have been relocated to the Arte Mall. You can find the mall in the bus at the start! Did you know that you can submit your own graphics for a chance to get your own shop? Grab the NPC in the Arte Mall for more information!

(End of 139th Edition Updates)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome back to the 11th edition of PJ’s Playground! Ponyo and Journey from the Era Newspaper Team are your hosts for this segment!

Ciao!
    And we don’t mean goodbye!
    Welcome back! I’m Journey!
    And I’m Ponyo!
    As you all know by now, countless staff recently resigned, leaving their legacies in the Era community.
    So last week, we hosted the “Staff Tribute” contest.”
    Thank you to everyone who participated and showed their appreciation for them!
    Our favorite tribute photo was made by Kiwi T.!
    Congratulations to him! See his photo below!
     Spoiler

And now it’s time for this week’s activities!
    It’s time for…
    This week’s Player Contest, an Early Bird, and a Puzzle!

PJ's Player Contests:
    This week’s contest is called “Little Italy Outfit.”!

Recently Little Italy, a beautiful new area you can go to in Era, was released. To celebrate the release of Little Italy this week’s contest is to create the best Little Italy outfit. In your outfit you must use the hats, bodies, and accessories only in the Little Italy shops! If you want to make your outfit stand out, feel free to use any of the weapons/toys in Little Italy! All submissions are looked forward to, but the Best outfit will win 250 Tro and the SPECIAL Hula Hoop Gani Tricky and Naack made! Thank you for your participation! And in bocca al lupo to everyone who participates.

Please submit your outfit in the “contest-submissions” channel in our Official Discord Server, or to our email [email protected] (with your name and gang, and “Little Italy Outfit” in the subject)! PLEASE do so by THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 7th, 12:00 PM EST!!!

Early Bird:
    This week in PJ’s Playground we are doing another Early Bird! This week’s Early Bird is something simple, and it has to do with Little Italy. For this week’s Early Bird to show your appreciation for the release of Little Italy you must take a picture of you anywhere inside of Little Italy. The FIRST person to submit it in the “Early Bird Submissions” channel in our Official Discord Server will win 50 tro. Don’t forget to include your ingame name and gang when you submit!

PJ's Puzzles
    We have another word scramble puzzle for you guys this week and, of course, it has to do with Little Italy! To win you must unscramble the words in the sentence below , the winner will receive 100 Tro. Hint the sentence is already in order.
    TKAE A DOLAGNO OT OG GEPAR NCKPIGI

Please submit your answer to our Official Discord Server in the “Puzzles and Riddles Submissions” channel! Good Luck to all!

Thanks so much for reading!
    Don’t forget to join our Official Discord Server!
    Congratulations to last week’s winners,
    and good luck to everyone who is submitting to this week’s contest, early bird, or puzzle!
    I’m Ponyo!
    And I’m Journey!
    And you’re playing in PJ’s Playground! Ciao!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Player Article

A Broken Down Guide

Since I am cognizant about new players who aren't on the forums but read the Era Newspapers instead, I will be posting a broken up guide of what we can do in Era. Let's start with today's section of my guide that is in the Era-Go threads. This weeks guide is, "Trading." I hope this helps!

Trading
    Exchanging or selling items is a traditional method of acquiring rare items. Commonly, many trades are at trading tables located in the Trading House at 'Start.' There are much more Trading Houses, but are not as popular as the one in 'Start.' Many items are valued differently due to their rareness. Although many exchange items with each other, many will also trade using shells, so get digging!

Sorry for the short guide this week folks! I have my IB and will be slowly posting my guide! So don't worry! Check out my last guide about shopping and jobs! Tune in next week as I go over maps and phone icons!

See you guys later!

- TyG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Story (TUTORIAL)

Below is the structure of how your story would be submitted.

Once again, to submit stories or articles please email them to: [email protected]

Title the email: Player story/article - (Name of the story/article)

-------------------------------------------------------------

GRAAL ID: (Place your ID here)

Title: (Title your story)

(Insert your story here)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Article(TUTORIAL)

Below is the structure of how your article would be submitted.

Once again, to submit stories or articles please email them to: [email protected]

Title the email: Player story/article - (Name of the story/article)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRAAL ID: (Place your ID here)

Title: (Title of your article)

(Insert your article here)

End