Conversation Between Micheln10 and Madison Reed

3 Visitor Messages

1. After having additional time to think on the topic I came up with 1 more idea I felt was worth mentioning. Everyone has a favorite color in this game, if the silver shovel skin was color changeable this would be something even I would be excited to have. Naturally you'd limit the colors, clearly not color changeable to gold. But if there were a few options, blue, red, pink, green, maybe a couple more. then I know people would greatly enjoy the reward and the sand box would be colorful with at least a couple different colors. I assume it's possible, I hope you like the idea as it's the best suggestion I have.
  2. I'm speaking for player showshells ish.
    I really think that you should reconsider the silver shovel because the current shovel is pretty much silver already, and you can only see the handle on a downward digging position, so it will pretty much look the same as it already does, people that reach this goal won't actually be as excited about it. I hope that you consider another color, maybe sapphire ? Emerald ? Candy style shovel ? Or even a sand colored shovel? Because at least that's a different color from the origional shovel. I sincerely hope you take this into consideration, people work hard and enjoy rewards. I have 725k showshells, I assume I'll have both anyways. But it would be nice to switch off gold on occasion to something that don't look the same as the basic shovel. I appreciate your time on reviewing my commentary, I hope you understand my point of view.
  3. We already have silver shovel!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3