Conversation Between Lepto* and Miffy

5 Visitor Messages

1. I'll admit, it's a really cool feature. If only iEra still had that same vibe...
  2. the old era on pc represented this very well, iEra is kinda flushed out with gangs instead of mobs like others have stated. pc client had great mob style gangs that actually represented Godfather like qualities. Hence thats where the Morano Thompson in the violin case came from. The mobsters used the cases to hide their weapons. It was pretty cool back then.
  3. Well, it doesn't just represent modern day. In my eyes, it represents multiple different eras. It states, "in between the gangster times of Al Capone and modern day."
  4. Well era represents modern day, so hilbilly's with ar's and shotguns? crazy rednecks and such? that would be funny. Then you get your county police in their boots and cowboy hats, that would be cool lol. Idk what else comes to mind when its "countryside" tbh
  5. So here's why I changed my mind on the restriction suggestion. 1. Kendrick told me that they could just rename them bandits for the countryside. 2. Gino told me that there can be bandits in the country like in the godfather.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5