Conversation Between tristanfosho and Morzan

9 Visitor Messages

1. You just need to wait until they do because no one else can help you. They are the only one so I highly suggest not spamming them the way you are spamming me. The answer won't change.
  2. And when I don't receive a reply?
  3. You already sent an e-mail to the staff who can fix it. Spamming other staff about it won't make the process faster. You just need to wait for a reply.
  4. Who would I need to talk to to just transfer all my accounts that were unlinked to another email? just change the email linked
  5. Its been over a week and I have not gotten a reply. I have asked for assistance before years and still have gotten no reply
  6. You will just need to wait for a reply. That e-mail is the only one who can give you an answer.
  7. The primary issue I face is that I have emailed support@graal but I have gotten no reply. I also hear all this stuff about unixmad and HW deleting accounts or whatever. Whereas I do not entirely believe them it does cause concern especially when it seems that any request for help is ignored. And you then cannot post on the forums about it and are told to send a email that you already have gotten no reply for. I do not mean to come across as rude so my apologies if I do. However this is very concerning that I get my account unlinked that I have played since 2011 and cannot seem to get any answer or assistance.
  8. Staff members change over time. If you didn't get a reply after a few years you should submit a ticket again.
  9. You say to wait for a reply but a few years ago I have messaged them about multiple separate issues and I am still waiting for a reply. I assume this means that I will not be helped and that I am also not allowed to bring it up to get help? I really just got ____ here.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9