Conversation Between tristanfosho and Cindy Roxx

8 Visitor Messages

1. respond to support pls, toonslab big issue , false jail ment for 500k hours
  2. more then bloody annoyed, i sent toonslab in, got jailed yeterday for a false reason, for 20hours, ive left pc on 24/7, 10hours left, then i was playing on a VPN on my graal802186 account, and boom 20hours jail for usd/cst, i did no such thing, when r u guys gonna respond and look into this, its a bloody joke
  3. issue is fixed, ty
  4. Do you still have problems logging in? A lot of players say it is fixed now. If you still have issues, try turning off your modem for 30 seconds.
  5. hey can u fix the austarilas not beening able to log in for 24hours now ?
  6. If you continue to make multiple threads about bannings/jails you will be banned here too. Submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com
  7. Submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com. Jail issues do not belong here.
  8. so i've only been back for maybe 3days, within first day , you guys jailed my main account for usding, 25hours, it banned all 5 of myaccounts, and my 'friends who quit' account, i left both devices on for accounts i wanted unbanned, finally got unban about 1hour and 35mins ago, i was ASLEEP, i woke up at 4am i pmed someone offer on gold umbrella, as i was saying taking offers on gold umbrella', i then went on youtube, switched to my ipad to sign in, and boom my account is jailed for 25h again, why am i getting abused, why would i rejailed for the same thing, i already have done. this is beyond the joke, who is in charge of this bullcrap,
    so i can handle this issue, graal#2527964, pretty sure all my accounts r jailed, this is beyond the f joke.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8