Conversation Between AndyGT and BiTzSam

3 Visitor Messages

1. Melees aren't like guns where they have different freezes and speeds. There are only two melee types, fast melees and slow melees. If the melee is fast it is the same speed as every other fast melee. The executioner blade is the same speed and freeze the katana but the katana doesn't have effects which is why the excecutioner costs more
  2. I think Ancient Executioner should be modified. Right now it is priced at 47EC, much higher than a katana. Its freeze rate and speed do not justify that difference, however, an emphasis has been made on effects. I think if you guys make it so it has 100% chance to deal a blue, green or red gas effect, it would be amazing. Even if you decrease speed a bit.

Now, you may consider stacking effects, but if you think it's too much, at least deal only one gas effect and no other gas effects can be dealt until that one expires. Leave other effects too at the same random chance of happening. Does that sound reasonable? Because right now I think it's a disaster.
  3. Check my comment on your gun stats thread, mate!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3