Conversation Between N!chola$ and BiTzSam

3 Visitor Messages

1. I only sent this to multiple administrators because no one would answer; that is apart of their job requirement

Have a nice day!
  2. No sorry. Development positions such as gani are based on your abilities alone. We do not give people priority just because of the money they have spent on the game or how long they have waited.
    Not everybody gets to be staff, it's a position that requires work. If you have never received any interest in your application then you probably have to improve whatever you were applying for.

Sending this message to multiple staff is also then best way of removing any possibility of considering you as we do not appreciate people who ask to be hired
  3. Hello Administrator,
    I have been played this game for almost 3 years now, I have applied for Newspaper, PR, Gani (I have lost interest) and have not been replied back with anything. I am very active even though I have school, sports. I average 5-8 hours a day; but I have been very upset hearing that I need to know an admin to get requested for the role. I have been making up for the mistakes I made before like not swearing, bullying/harassing people. I have been involved in the following toonslab's games Ol'west and classic, this game interests me the most because of the story line, the whole gang vs gang theme. I was told that I needed a PC to be an admin so I bought one just to have a chance to be an administrator; For school they except iPad. Is there anyway I can be in 'line' for this role. I have spent 1,000 dollars in this game alone not including my first account that I lost my information too.

Thank you, for your consideration!
    Have a nice day!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3