Conversation Between N!chola$ and Star*

4 Visitor Messages

1. Could you remove Jaeyden's post in my extra melee thread. He is trying to advertise his gang in the wrong thread, also there has been 3 threads about this gang, and only 1 has been closed.
  2. What category would "Giving" be under, for a thread?

Never mind...
  3. You're suppose to direct this to other administrators and not moderators.

You can find them here: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showgroups.php
  4. Hello Administrator/Moderator,
    I have been played this game for almost 3 years now, I have applied for Newspaper, PR, Gani (I have lost interest) and have not been replied back with anything. I am very active even though I have school, sports. I average 5-8 hours a day; but I have been very upset hearing that I need to know an admin to get requested for the role. I have been making up for the mistakes I made before like not swearing, bullying/harassing people. I have been involved in the following toonslab's games Ol'west and classic, this game interests me the most because of the story line, the whole gang vs gang theme. I was told that I needed a PC to be an admin so I bought one just to have a chance to be an administrator; For school they except iPad. Is there anyway I can be in 'line' for this role. I have spent 1,000 dollars in this game alone not including my first account that I lost my information too.

Thank you, for your consideration!
    Have a nice day!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4