Conversation Between Abdullah1441 and Kendrick

59 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Gonna make a Turkish turban, because who doesn't like Turkish turbans?
  2. No, stop. xD
    Just continue making graphics regardless of its quality. I made a melee and there's no logic behind it so I am going to wrap it up and throw it away.
    However, if you are making graphics and you sense a mistake, try to fix it right there and then, no need to finish then throw away if you're going to make something with the same concept.
  3. Ty Kenny u put me da the right direction I will make a meme out of u when I travel back to the 1990s
  4. That's something for you to Google. Google 'sand' and 'pixel sand' cross references and see what style you want to go with. There is realism and simplicity.
  5. @MyButtonHat

I was originally planning on the button to be on a sandstone stool, but the shading u proposed makes it looks like meta!. Do u have any tips on what colors I should use to give it a more sand-ish feel?
  6. That's a valid point, Kendrick. However, the holiday I'm talking about, Ramadan, was celebrated in iEra in 2016 and year prior to that
  7. I don't know. Honestly, I think (my opinion) that they should only celebrate well-known holidays and not go overboard with multiple unknown to many Holidays.
  8. A) Congrats on becoming a GFX admin m8

B) So basically, there's an event coming up in May that usually isn't celebrate in Era. So I was wondering if I could create some GFXs for the special event. I told my idea to a friend, and he said I should ask a GFX Admin as they might be able to help me put them into Era for the event. And since you're the only GFXs admin I know, I decided to come to you.
  9. GFX Staff, yes.
  10. U is GFX admin, right?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 59
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast