Conversation Between Zegshock and Kamiroo Wolf

212 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
  1. Yo Zeg
  2. Can't wait until I get a job so i can buy a device to play era. Sadly...gotta start all friggin over as a noob.
  3. They got lil medkits scattered around, but you gotta work for em. The front room actually has the flag in it.
  4. Yeah I just saw pictures for it. So many damn rooms. Which one is it to take the base? o.o

-Sucks that there is no healing involved.
  5. Once you've stood in the area for a certain amount of time you take the base :P

It's not easy to keep people out. That's the point. It's supposed to offer strategic diversity.
  6. I really need pics cuz this sounds so complicated. Who owns the base if they're multiple gangs in it? And how do you easily keep everybody out? o.o
  7. It's a little zone inside the base, yeah. If two gangs are in the zone at once, then the new gang will start to chunk away time f they stay in long enough. The goal is to keep everyone off your hill. Bullet dodging in this base is overpowered since you can just dodge inside the zone and still take.
  8. *shoots off my head* Who now? Never heard of them. But it's not like I can be surprised. Any gang can run a base with miniguns/bars/and flamethrowers. Especially if it's a time of day people aren't on as much.

But is it like inside of a base? Or is it just an outside area? And what if two gangs are on it for ten seconds? o.o
  9. No clue.

They're a stem from the sK gang. Lead old leaders Frozen Scaletta and Swag 101. Two friends of mine...they aight.

Neo Zone is this base with a king of the hill system. The flag is a little zone that if you stand in it for about 10 seconds you take the place. It's pretty difficult to base in actually.
  10. So has she left or something? o.o

And never heard of Salvation. Are they any good?

And Neo Zone...whaaaat I wanna see pictures. :0
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 212
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast