Conversation Between iHot and Coolkiz22

8 Visitor Messages

1. ok thx#i was scared
  2. scroll down and u will a link u send me a long time a go and it gave me a warning strike for tring to edit someones profile idk why but it says that.....
  3. wait wowowowowo! when i clicked link it just said i got a strike cuz i tried to edit someones page???? really dude r u trying to get my account disabled?
  4. dude >.< please resend that link it says i need a admin to open it or something +.+
  5. Ok :- please tell me when because u told me before but it say I need a admin to go to that link so I could not apply
  6. IHOT please help please nothing els I want please I helped people and everything but admins don't seem to find me out I would give everything to be a admin.
  7. Hey I wanna be a just a event admin or a PR admin but idk really how. Please pm me how or a link to were I go you did before but. IT is not working :/ I would really LIEK to help out people and stuff like that I wanna say the true. I have one warning...but it is protecting to be a admin but not in a bad way I was doing what admins would do right? I just really won't to job looks really fun I giant like 10 hours a well or more. Please please please if you can get back to me that would be nice cya.
  8. I wanna be a pr how tho?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8