Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Item Database

Online Item Database

Linked up Era to the game database-

http://www.era-go.com/item/

It's pretty cool, we will be adding stuff shortly (such as where to upgrade the item, actual item statistics, auction only items etc)

A few things you should know-
    • All items in this database use the price in game for items.
      If they are not sold in shops (i.e. auction items) the price isn't accurate, it's a place holder (ignore it)
    • The items in this list don't include how rare they are- the price isn't a true reflection.

Oh, and don't forget to click the banner ads. We have around $60 so far- the gift cards will be coming soon!

Big Cheese
    I hope you make more improvements to it

Thanks for that!

cool I love it!
    since 2010/early 2011

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Well that answered my question.
    Someone close my thread in ask a pr.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Make filters like shops items, holiday items, auction items; then guns, melees, grenades, misc, etc. if its possible.

jeni
    It will be updated to show where you can buy the item (currently says coming soon) will say shop name, auction only, or no longer sold as examples. Also a reminder, all auction items prices are placeholders only and will be removed since the price varies at each auction.

OreOs
    Ohh now I get it thanks lol

what do you mean by gift cards. Like go to bestbuy buy a graal gift card scarp of the back and win a suprise auction item!

Quote Originally Posted by P0kachu View Post
    what do you mean by gift cards. Like go to bestbuy buy a graal gift card scarp of the back and win a suprise auction item!
    By gift cards, I'm pretty sure he means iTunes or Google Play gift cards. I don't think graal is big enough to have its own gift card, let alone have the resources to distribute them.. Lolz

Banned
    I didn't know gold saber is called white saber and there's 2 of them in there.