Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NEW Creative Ideas :D

NEW Creative Ideas :D

Yes they may sound wacky lol,but i did say it was creative lol.

Shell bomb-Meet the shell bomb,noobs worse nightmare! They are bombs you buy for about $100 for 50. When you place it down it looks like a shell...but when somebody gets near it then it explodes!
    Damage:10
    Explosion speed:Fast
    Range:Close

Fly trap seeds are seeds you lay down(obviously only grow by rain in Spring) and they grow into Fly traps.
    When you walk by one,it traps you and eats at you. Friends can free you out before you die.
    Damage:5/1 second
    Health:100
    Growth speed:Two rain days
    Special effect:If you are trying to free the person theres a 30% chance of you getting poisoned by contact.
    Price300/100
    Lastly the Present bomb.The bomb can be layed down and whoever picks it up will have it in its inventory. When they open it...BOOM!
    Damage:25(Since its one bomb)
    Special effect:Has 20% chance of inflicting poison.
    Price250/50

Yes they all give you kills
    Last edited by Zegshock; 01-12-2014 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Very creative. Maybe when you kill one of the fly traps it gives and item so that players will have a fun challenge. I also like the bombs but maybe 10 damage is a little bit much for a bomb where you can get 50 for $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Stilts View Post
    Very creative. Maybe when you kill one of the fly traps it gives and item so that players will have a fun challenge. I also like the bombs but maybe 10 damage is a little bit much for a bomb where you can get 50 for $100.
    No its not lol. When you walk by one you might run away so the guy who layed them wont get the kill. Thats why if youre lucky enough and the person has 10 health or less,then you get a kill.

The shell bomb and the fly trap sound pretty neat but the prices need some working on, also the idea of a bomb that mimics a present found on Christmas is a great and id love to see it next Christmas possibly. How about a can you can buy that you spray on the floor which slows people down for as long as they are in it-gas masks shouldn't negate this.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    The shell bomb and the fly trap sound pretty neat but the prices need some working on, also the idea of a bomb that mimics a present found on Christmas is a great and id love to see it next Christmas possibly. How about a can you can buy that you spray on the floor which slows people down for as long as they are in it-gas masks shouldn't negate this.
    Aw thx for the feedback. And yeah that sounds pretty cool lol. Would be like auto bear trap

i was thinking more like a sludge effect, that slows people in it down, so all you have to do to escape is walk out of it.

i was thinking more like a sludge effect, that slows people in it down, so all you have to do to escape is walk out of it.
    Nice idea

But that breaks the idea of having gas mask for poison gas haha.

this isnt poison, its more of a sludge,ooze thing. and its not like it wouldn't be easy to escape this. i mean just walk a little to the left or right and top.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Who would randomly approach a seed or a Venus fly trap?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"