Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Janaury vip

Only theme i can think of are fireworks or since we have martin luther kings day then it can be based on that...but how?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeard View Post
    Only theme i can think of are fireworks or since we have martin luther kings day then it can be based on that...but how?
    As far as I am aware that is a purely American holiday and not a major one and the admins usually try and stay away from smaller holidays specific to just 1 country.

Development Team
    Psst? Chinese new year vip item? It's soon xO
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    The fan?

How about a drawing for a heal that lasts forever with unlimited uses
    How about a new melee. I hate how people say that melees aren't a big part of the game, when you know damn well alot of you wouldn't play if Era had no melees. Melees make Era beautiful but the way they are represented...disappoint.

How about a VIP event: 24 VIP players are chosen for a special game of hunted. Each player gets 3 chances of life. They fight and the winner at the top wins a special item . non vip players get to watch and check leaderboards on whose still alive...maybe even some trade tables inside the viewing area so people can make bets...
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I'm hoping for a melee because it would just be a nice addition unless it's a 7 damage melee. Ohhh and do you guys think there going to add another ec for buying VIP.

Bro ure really crazy there's no such thing as a VIP event xD there never will be that's the dumbest idea no offense
    ._.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Emo please explain WHY it's a dumb idea?
    No offense bro but your gettin annoying lately...
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

How about a body n hat 4 Januarys vip?
    Ol' West Player and GFX noob
    Gfx website:https://liltgfx.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Emo666 View Post
    Bro ure really crazy there's no such thing as a VIP event xD there never will be that's the dumbest idea no offense
    That wasn't nice it's just thinking out the box and you never know what could happen.