Thread: New tachi glitches

New tachi glitches

Ok as many of you guys know tachi has been changed in some way and it has brought glitches with it. Tbh I would like tachi back the way it was because these new glitches are even worse and more irritating IMO. I want to know if you guys feel the same way.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

Name some of the glitches so people can determine if they are glitches or not. If your talking about running on top of tachi roof, running off it, and when you get killed you spawn at box it's not a glitch. They did that because they wanted to remove spawning access on top of it.
    IMO, it's better this way. It was ten times harder with roof spawn because they would keep piling out, even if they didn't have the base.
    That's Unfortunate

There's been times my gang members and I have been basing at tachi and spawned near south ridge when another gang takes the base. Another one is when u randomly spawn on the lower roof part that's not even accessibly to players so you have to say unstick me. The glitches are mostly every time the base is taken .

Then don't go on the roof... You're not supposed to be spawned up there anyways

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

You will be spawned somewhere else if you try and spawn on the roof. Just as Alan said, just don't go up there.
    That's Unfortunate

I agree with Alan Harper if you don't want get glitches then don't go u
    p it's simple as that

Yeah these glitches should be fixed, so it wont happen to other players. Not to mention the people who can abuse these glitches. But now that you know it's better for you not to go on the roof, until these glitches are resolved.
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Panda View Post
    Yeah these glitches should be fixed, so it wont happen to other players. Not to mention the people who can abuse these glitches. But now that you know it's better for you not to go on the roof, until these glitches are resolved.
    You're not supposed to be able go spawn up there anyways so it doesn't matter imo.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

I am aware of that, and if it's fixed then I think they might take the spawn from the roof, and make you spawn on the road.
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

I hope they just remove the roof all together.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at