Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2 guns, 1 choice.

I'd say M4, but it's more of a spar gun.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

M4 without a doubt. AP0 is waaaayyyyy weaker than M4 despite its expensive price.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

lol if you want a good sidearm with m4 choose m1911 tacticle, its a very underrated gun with stats similar to m4
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I would recommend buying a Shipka, MetalStorm or the Morano Thompson. They're all good for basing and they are all good for sparring if you ever planned on sparring in the future. But if you're going to be basing most of the times, I would go for the Shipka.

Zephlyn
    M4 sir

Veteran
    M4.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    What are full AP0 stats?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

M4 is best of the two.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Hmmm sniper vs m4 one is high dmg but higher recoil other is lower dmg and lower recoil hmo is only good for base as m4 is good for both you never outgrow the m4 and I have over 75 expensive weapons
    if you like add me on graal and forum and msg me if you need help i wont shoot you down

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    You guys do know what the AP0 stats are...right?
    Ap0 not sniper.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"