Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: kick unwanted noobs from your trade table

kick unwanted noobs from your trade table

add the option to kick people from the table if it was originally bought by you. because its so annoying when you have a good item to trade and the some noob puts a crab dagger down.

Yea... That's not going to happen it's not your table they have as much right to be there as you have even though you got there first. Who knows they could get someone that wants to buy there crab dagger before the items you have down.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    add the option to kick people from the table if it was originally bought by you. because its so annoying when you have a good item to trade and the some noob puts a crab dagger down.
    What Mischief said. I would be pissed if I kept getting kicked...the last thing we need in Era is Kick Wars.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

What if, we pay for them to get kicked? Like a 100 gralats , win:win good idea, and it's truly annoying what noobs does ...

Uhmmm no I would most definitely not pay to kick someone that's a waste just find another table.
    1998 is where it's at

Yea Id have to agree with Mischief on that one why would you wanna pay for something that stupid when they could just join again ... It is also not YOUR table so In your case I dont think they would add that option ...

I think era does need a kick button but only if u have at least a few votes like a voting system to kick so its not just you Who doesn't want a noob like when your trading and someone grabs that table

I mean, if you really need a table, and can't find one just pay and kick!! Some beginners just put freebies.. And seriously I just wanna trade and give it back..

Quote Originally Posted by Z3r0 View Post
    I think era does need a kick button but only if u have at least a few votes like a voting system to kick so its not just you Who doesn't want a noob like when your trading and someone grabs that table
    That wouldn't work people would go around in groups and vote to kick just to mess with the people who are currently using the table.
    1998 is where it's at

I gotta agree with mischief... But I think there should be some type of limit (like hour limit) for you to use them.
    I think we should just add more trade tables though
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game