Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: kick unwanted noobs from your trade table

Zephlyn
    the 2 options that era could do for replace this idea:

Make more trade tables
    Put less time per trade table, people won't need 5 minutes for add something

Its a good idea, but people would abuse of the function.
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

More trade tables have been made. There are now 3 trade table areas: one in Start Park, one behind the Mercy East Hospital, and one in Southridge. As for the lower time limit, I believe 5 minutes is good, as I've never heard anyone complain about the 5 minute limit.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    It's their right to place it there, since the tables were created for EVERYONE.

I think people would get really pissed off and start writing bad feedback which will make them take that power away, more tables or more buildings for trading tables would be better.

Ya, don't expect this to be added. Imagine people in the front room kicking each other over. & over.
    Find me online sometime! Ign is Kitsunee

The 5 different types of era players

It would be abused quite alot, what about a nerf? Like. You can only kick every 2 minutes
    I do things with stuff.

Veteran
    I think it's just annoying how people leave and grab the table again when their 5 minutes is almost up. They just stand there and advertise their items without actually getting any sales. It just wastes every table in the first rooms.

I wouldn't really call them noobs since we were all once newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by allison View Post
    I think it's just annoying how people leave and grab the table again when their 5 minutes is almost up. They just stand there and advertise their items without actually getting any sales. It just wastes every table in the first rooms.
    It's pretty annoying, if I want to ever trade anything now I just use one of the other trade place.