Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Money making, Illegal selling, and Area Expanding.

Money making, Illegal selling, and Area Expanding.

Black market-enter 24/7 Mart>goto the body sellable place>go through a NEW door that leads to the black market.
    The black market is a small shop that sells:
    Various guns
    Various melees
    Various foods
    Various bombs
    Various bodies/hats and heads
    Various furniture
    Various pets:like goats or snakes.
    And of course New body parts like a human lung, human kidney, cow tongue, and spinal cord melee. The body parts are throwables.

-New way to make cash.
    Players must buy a robber mask for 100$
    After you buy a mask you can enter any shop, with the mask equipped and grab the counter. The clerk will put their hands up and you have 3 options:

Shoot the clerk for immediate payment and possible human body part.
    Wait patiently for the clerk to get the money(30 secs to a minute or so...) and receive a 15$ bonus.
    Attempt to just walk away and an alarm will go off and 3 policemen with nightsticks,handguns, or starter shotguns will appear at the door and attack you! Kill them for ammunition and that's it.

You can only Rob up to 3 stores a day. Each store carries about 10-50 dollars...amount you get is random. If you kill the clerk you lose the 15$ bonus you get for waiting.
    Hello again my little lambs! Have you missed your dear friend, genocide?!?!?!?

Almost like overhauling era with that idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

Wow this is something not saying it's bad or good but it's definitely something. Interesting idea but this seems like it would take a lot of time to implement.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

Area expansion:
    We should add an expansion that is more militarized. New bases, more high-tech and powerful guns, cars like jeeps and caravans, New npcs, jobs.

Guns like the ones Tripl3D makes. Maybe we can add a Scar-H to this game :/

Bases like:
    Militia zone- like a military hangar. Duck behind tanks and equipments for cover. Capture a super computer for the flag.

War zone- has npcs that shoot at eachother periodically. Like 1 bullet every second. Duck behind tanks and sandbags for cover. The flagroom(this zone is actually in a desert) is a flag with sandbags surrounding the front of it. You can shoot through the sanbags but you cannot run over them.

Jobs:
    Supply run- You have to pick up crates and carry them over to other places for like 15$ per crate.

Basic training- Complete a series of courses( shoot all the targets, melee all the targets, rush the flag training, and run from (here) to (there). This gives you unlimited ammo for an hour and 20$.

Medical tent- apply a bandage,shot, and cast to each patient for a small amount of money. Decent amount for the small amount of work you have to do.

Weapon recovery- poor soldier lost his guns. Find his rifle and handgun!

Shops:
    Shops that sell gas masks, military style guns, bombs, equipment( bullet proof vests, riot shields, flashbangs(stun), many other types of military equipment.
    Hello again my little lambs! Have you missed your dear friend, genocide?!?!?!?

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I like them but There is an issue.
    They will take too long to make.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

the robbing is gta

did this idiot seriously just say that^?

Someone beat him...please.
    Careful that you don't blink; that's reason for me to shoot.

I'm sick of being everyones guard dog...

Why military style? I'm sick of seeing military bases bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

Thank you for your service...
    Careful that you don't blink; that's reason for me to shoot.

I'm sick of being everyones guard dog...

In a Nuclear Bunker with surprisingly good Internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I like them but There is an issue.
    They will take too long to make.
    It would take a while to make, yes. But they are awesome ideas, and I wouldn't mind waiting for them