Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Basing Perk Idea..

I would not like this at all. It would make people unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    I think you guys are not including a major factor in this "Perk" you can not die or HEAL at all or your perks reset... Yes its super easy to lame a door and get 5-10-15 kills but with the addition of the m107 i doubt you will be able to sit there for long without getting killed... the real test of this perk is not healing and thats why i put that clause in the suggestion.
    Honestly imo it just gets easier the higher you get, 5 kills without healing is fairly easy, 10 is fairly easy especially with the added no reloading perk and the use of a weapon who's Achilles heel is the reload, once you hit 15 you're auto healing perk kinda contradicts the "no healing clause" and from there it wouldn't be challenging to get up to 25 where you're a god. Also this would be extremely easy to boost tbh.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

bring the kills up, spread them out, and make the perks only last for a portion of time, say about 15 seconds.. Like increased bullet, make it where its for like 10 shots, juggernaught should only have say 100-150 health and cant shoot.. Making it hard to get a autokill
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Interesting idea. You should up the kills some and adjust some of the rewards because they do seem a little overpowered. By all means this is a great idea and I believe it should implemented in a way. You guys have to remeber rarely does anyone get a lot of kills without healing in a base.unless you just spam down a doorway and even then your likely to die.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Honestly imo it just gets easier the higher you get, 5 kills without healing is fairly easy, 10 is fairly easy especially with the added no reloading perk and the use of a weapon who's Achilles heel is the reload, once you hit 15 you're auto healing perk kinda contradicts the "no healing clause" and from there it wouldn't be challenging to get up to 25 where you're a god. Also this would be extremely easy to boost tbh.
    Can you even get 25?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Can you even get 25?
    If for some reason I wanted to get 25 kills without healing I could and I'm sure I probably have done it at least once not thinking about it.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Can you even get 25?
    *facepalm*
    NBLIB

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    If for some reason I wanted to get 25 kills without healing I could and I'm sure I probably have done it at least once not thinking about it.
    I remember when I was a noob. I saw you spamming BAR down the PZ doorway.
    I kept trying to rush through you but you kept killing me X.X Ah, old days

lolz if this was added in xd i usally get like 100 base streaks no heal
    if you like add me on graal and forum and msg me if you need help i wont shoot you down

worst idea ever it would make it way to easy for anyone to base without skill needed