Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Got hacked/scammed at southridge trade tables!!

I seen GrEeN nInJa doing a speed hack at start earlier 0.o his hack could of made the trade tables lag.

Sorry that u got scammed.. And hacked theres hackers and scammers these days who like to take peoples things and such. Trades cant be un done so i hope u get another la chancla and be able to get shells for it

Quote Originally Posted by GrEeN nInJa View Post
    No he actually hacked, ask 2ninja4u he saw!
    He say what happen him grab table and then scam sorry but they can't give back so ya also don't rage at the admins they can't do anything they could lose acc and k quit if u want.
    Have any questions or concerns? Pm me
    Email me if you need help email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game- Angel Shadow (water)

That doesn't work,I've seen those trades and whenever u both accept the trade it says "error trading item" or such and u keep both items,don't know if they maintained this software tho

It's all the same to me. People who complain and complain that they got "hacked" when they actually just got scammed. Then they ask for their items back despite there already being a warning that says "admins cannot undo a trade". after that, admins say that they cannot help and all of a sudden, "WAAAH! IM GONNA QUIT THE GAME BECAUSE I GOT SCAMMED EVEN THOUGH IT USUALLY IS MY FAULT".

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    We'll I'm sorry to see you leave because I don't think there's a way to get your item back. :/
    There is a way there are some people getting hacked and *some* admins help them retrieve it

- - - Updated - - -

So scamming/hacking the trade tables is legal? Wow New gen, of era:0

╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    SCAMMIN IS LEGAL???? OMFG THANK YOU ADMINS IVE SCAMMED SO MUCH PPLZ ON XMAS YESSS HERE I COME NUBIEZZZZZZ lol.....
    Lmao

man, i dont know how people can help you. the problem is that you have not got enough people he saw it. so admins cant just believe you. also if you will leave graal you can give your account to me. one my friend just starting playing so he need help.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Dude you have a rainbow brella, cri.

Big Cheese
    How is this thread still going? X-x
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3