Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best day ever!!-Selling items

Best day ever!!-Selling items

First Part is what happened today , so skip it if your not interested

Alright first of all (NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR EMAIL TO ANYONE , EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO UPLOAD FOR YOU!!) ok , secondly, my dearest friend M!st!k Was hacked today his rainbow brella was hacked, I just knew about it, i pmed so many uncountable admins a few helped a little , but Nyx fixed it all, and now mistik has rainbow brella back(if you need any help In era-pm me any time My name is Mun) 3rd, remember the wind dagger I had ? I sold it FOR GOLD UMBRELLA!! , at last I got rid of it !! I can't be happier lol, and soon I'm getting hw dagger or rainbow umbrella! I can't be happier, today is my lucky day, I've done so much great trades, anyways

I'm selling these items (black-White brellas and 3k shovels on offer) I need to sell these for rainbow and hw dagger(don't worry i got other stuff to offer hw or rainbow) so please offer and thanks (ALL SOLD OUT I SOLD EVERY THING)
    Last edited by MunGraalian; 01-26-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Great news. I'll give a rock for all xD
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Lol funny, today I actually co operated with noobs , although so annoying and they're questions are useless but I answered them, lol

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    That reminds me, admins should allow us to hang noobs at the trade tables
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Harsh
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    But then the trade tables will be nearly empty.

idk what this is
    Um idc? Jk jk

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Lol funny, today I actually co operated with noobs , although so annoying and they're questions are useless but I answered them, lol
    Never forget that noobs are what make this game better. Since anyone can become a staff on graal people like SNK and Jeni started from nothing too.
    I always help noobs that have questions even if they do seem redundant... them learning about graal and playing it could perhaps change the way we play it some day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

*Clap* you got rid of it finally and for a good brella that is a nice trade. Hope to see when you get your rainbow.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

I hate people like Goon, and people who live supers...I can't even earn a black umbrella... So I'm tired of people telling us trades they made when some people can bairly get 1 black brella...