Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best day ever!!-Selling items

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Never forget that noobs are what make this game better. Since anyone can become a staff on graal people like SNK and Jeni started from nothing too.
    I always help noobs that have questions even if they do seem redundant... them learning about graal and playing it could perhaps change the way we play it some day.
    You got a point, I'm sorry for what I said

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    *Clap* you got rid of it finally and for a good brella that is a nice trade. Hope to see when you get your rainbow.
    Lol , look at my new thread , I did get rainbow but gave it back, it's at Era

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    First Part is what happened today , so skip it if your not interested

Alright first of all (NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR EMAIL TO ANYONE , EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO UPLOAD FOR YOU!!) ok , secondly, my dearest friend M!st!k Was hacked today his rainbow brella was hacked, I just knew about it, i pmed so many uncountable admins a few helped a little , but Nyx fixed it all, and now mistik has rainbow brella back(if you need any help In era-pm me any time My name is Mun) 3rd, remember the wind dagger I had ? I sold it FOR GOLD UMBRELLA!! , at last I got rid of it !! I can't be happier lol, and soon I'm getting hw dagger or rainbow umbrella! I can't be happier, today is my lucky day, I've done so much great trades, anyways

I'm selling these items (black-White brellas and 3k shovels on offer) I need to sell these for rainbow and hw dagger(don't worry i got other stuff to offer hw or rainbow) so please offer and thanks
    Sold them ,