Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Event "Hunted"

Event "Hunted"

I miss this event, I always pm john to host it, but he doesn't reply.. Why don't we make a day for each big event? And a specific time? Like on Friday at 2:00 pm hunted will get hosted , on Saturday 3:00 pm CTF will get hosted? It makes players not miss the most events they like, and makes every one ready for the event, I don't know it's just an idea ...

People have different time zones so it will be unfair on those who will miss out.

Only if timezone.dosnt exist, were all gona be living in perfect harmony..but no its there to make everything weird and hard. damn u Timezone!

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    First auctions,Second Facebook upload,Now hunted.Cruel cruel timezone

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

hwaryun
    I have only done 1 event of hunted and always miss fb ec snapshots.
    I just want "free" ec to be something you can get like a 1/ week basis, and you have to work for it. For example, it might require you to get a kill streak, or dig a certain amount of shells. I just don't like the current state of matter, where people just put their computer on standby, and time it so that they know when to come on for it. Besides, people work for their ec, and I think it's somewhat unfair that other players are getting items easily just because they're in an ideal time zone.

Banned
    Hunted still needs some coding, and only high staff can open the door.

hmm, i think its a good idea but I'm not sure It'll work to easily.

I meant, what if we put it in a certain time zone , and on Saturday , it's the weekend for all the countries

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    I meant, what if we put it in a certain time zone , and on Saturday , it's the weekend for all the countries
    It will be night time in some countries, morning in others and afternoon in others so some people will be sleeping or busy. That isn't fair if they have to stay up all night for the event.

Only high admins can host hunted.
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)