Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best Gang in era for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    You silly sausage. XD hours means nothing lmfao.
    Disputable.

Grim Reapers! with out a doubt. Look at the weekly scores over the past 12 months and the gangs below us that we have passed. Obsidian, Sk, GETS. Lmao, all dead now.
    Well, GETS should be dead, we won war! Donnie raged and gave gang away. Thats defeated! But, No! for some stupid reason he was given it back. Now they are happy and full of energy basing again. Attacking us! WTF. We have spent months, hrs and hrs fighting non stop to win the War and kill them out so they cant gain hrs and attack us. We finally succeed and admn go give it back, with 100hr penalty?. Seriously, there is a huge grey area here that needs to be looked at........

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight GnR View Post
    Grim Reapers! with out a doubt. Look at the weekly scores over the past 12 months and the gangs below us that we have passed. Obsidian, Sk, GETS. Lmao, all dead now.
    Well, GETS should be dead, we won war! Donnie raged and gave gang away. Thats defeated! But, No! for some stupid reason he was given it back. Now they are happy and full of energy basing again. Attacking us! WTF. We have spent months, hrs and hrs fighting non stop to win the War and kill them out so they cant gain hrs and attack us. We finally succeed and admn go give it back, with 100hr penalty?. Seriously, there is a huge grey area here that needs to be looked at........
    Uhmmm wow just unleashed it all
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

There you go, let it all out. You good now? You sure?
    Well that was a great story bro, tell it one more time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by DraGun View Post
    Obsidian was my home and still is. There are rarely any gang in Era that I would consider great. But there a few out there..somewhere.
    EBIZOU is the greatest; sadly Obsidian fell apart since Duke left and the war ended. :c gg though.

Have no fear mate, I've joined the ranks and we will soon be passing you yet again..... I still love you in a step brothers kinda way...

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Everyone missed the topic title lol "Best gang in era FOR YOU" grim and Ifreeze always up there. On another hand I've been in pk gangs that don't last but the players mesh so well they can run in any base, clear it without anyone dying, and take the base. All depends. Spar gangs are dumb tho those are just for a GRAAL social status lol

Definitely Dead Or Alive.
    DOA all the way!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sodapop View Post
    Xoxo
    Same! lol :P
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda