Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Add sparring scoreboards/rankings!

Exclamation Add sparring scoreboards/rankings!

These litto thingys should be added. Like on Era PC, shows who has gotten the most wins/stats daily, weekly, and all time. Just like the gang/gangspar scoreboards. Instead of staff making Era worse by making us not get wins after we spar the same person 3 times, making spar scoreboards is a much easier way to catch boosters.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Scoreboards for 1k-3k players would be a problem.there are more players here compared to pc.Even so,how are scores of players spar being posted in public going to help?some people like to keep their spar W-L as private.also i don't think they are very strict about boosting which is why few had gotten away with it despite reports.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

No, I'm not saying I want the list to be based off all players. Just the top 50 or so. Just like how the gang scores show the best 50 gangs. Of course the list isn't going to have 3k players

That would be cool, another thing sparers can look forward to if it were to be added.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

Sodapop
    yes i think we should have this on iera you can also put top 50 pkers on graal era

Admins never listen to cool ideas tbh they mostly add useless things like the theatre and the turks building
    Last edited by bush; 01-30-2014 at 06:58 PM.

They listen to us how do you think things are changed in the game that we actually want?
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

They listen to cool ideas and if they themselves consider them cool they add them in 4-5 months
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Hopefully they add the leaderboards for player spar and pk. They made some nice levels for streakers, so I have no doubt they'll add these leaderboards eventually.
    Got Questions? Ask me and I'll help you out.

Yeah, I think ALL Graal servers have spar/PK leader boards except iEra :/ This is something they really need to add.
    EP