View Poll Results: should guns that cost 100k be prevented from decrease in shape?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 46.15%
  • No

7 53.85%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mining And Gun Rust

Big Cheese

Unhappy Mining And Gun Rust

i think guns being in good shape, damaged, rusty, shouldnt be for guns that cost 100k and above. i go inactive for a week and guns which i paid tons of gralats for need upgrading...kinda aint fair, don't you think? Make sure to vote pls .
    Last edited by #14 AJ; 01-27-2014 at 07:04 PM.

idk what this is
    Yeah! My BAR was rusty literally 3 days!

OreOs
    I have no problem with my guns getting rusty cause I have plenty of minerals lol, and I wouldn't find it how they are going to accept this idea because it takes a while for guns to get rusty.

I buy rocks for cheap tradeables every other week...

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

I hate the idea of guns getting rusty all together. But to say a 100k gun wont rust but my Colt 6 that I use all the time will is kind of a cheap shot. And its not for the fact that I cant afford a 100k gun, its because I like using my Colt 6 so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

I'm pretty fine with the rusting but I just wished they notified me when it was going to rust.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

A notification for gun rusting would be nice. Other than that, I'd say go find yourself a couple hundred shells and buy a bunch of minerals at once if you don't want to drill. I don't know exact mineral prices but I think they're around 4-5ish shells each, 400 shells would easily get you 25 minerals each to last a single gun over a month in perfect condition. But, I usually drill while doing something else as the same time since its such a mindless task.

The repair fees can add up and be annoying at times, but they can also be considered fairly cheap knowing how quickly you can dig, do car missions or other jobs around era to make money.

I'd rather it stay the same just buff mining. It was bareable before because you knew every ore you mined would contribute to upgrading, but since the new ores were added i find it takes getting 4 quartz before getting 1 iron

Banned
    I agree with what Sam said. Rust gives more variety to gameplay, and it also actually makes you work for better things, instead of buying your way to the top or getting handed free things.

You can mine for 1-3 minutes and upgrade your weapon, it's not really a big problem. It gives upgrading and not having a rusty weapon a purpose.
    Steam:MeatyRod