View Poll Results: should guns that cost 100k be prevented from decrease in shape?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 46.15%
  • No

7 53.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mining And Gun Rust

idk what this is
    40 rocks=a copper

hwaryun
    It's like when the speed boost was first introduced.
    "Pros' (a.k.a. people who buy gralats) had to work to get the speed boost not buy it.
    100k+ guns that have the ability to resist corrosion? Not happening.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I'd rather it stay the same just buff mining. It was bareable before because you knew every ore you mined would contribute to upgrading, but since the new ores were added i find it takes getting 4 quartz before getting 1 iron
    if u guys could buff mining, it'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyRod View Post
    You can mine for 1-3 minutes and upgrade your weapon, it's not really a big problem. It gives upgrading and not having a rusty weapon a purpose.
    It took me about 20 minutes just to get 2 lead. I think rust should be removed as it is too much hassle or at least make it so you need a certain amount of minerals and not specific ones e.g you need 8 minerals to repair instead of 2 lead, 2 iron etc.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    It took me about 20 minutes just to get 2 lead. I think rust should be removed as it is too much hassle or at least make it so you need a certain amount of minerals and not specific ones e.g you need 8 minerals to repair instead of 2 lead, 2 iron etc.
    Yea. I guess I'll say "Yes"
    Took an hour to repair Shipka

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    ^ Exactly this,implement what he suggest or buff mining how it was back in 2011 or remove rust altogether.