Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admins

Admins

When can we register to be admins

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenick View Post
    When can we register to be admins
    Check frequently as we will post any staff openings in the News and Updates section.

-.-
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Banned
    Lets not have more. Unless you wanna get spam at your job

Just play the dam game god...

Have any of you ever been a victim of Admin corruption? Or if you ask for help from them and they block you? I feel they shouldn't be permitted to block anyone. If you can't handle your job..... QUIT!

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by CRABKING View Post
    Have any of you ever been a victim of Admin corruption? Or if you ask for help from them and they block you? I feel they shouldn't be permitted to block anyone. If you can't handle your job..... QUIT!
    Staff generally do not block players; however, the few that are excessively rude and belligerent just trying to be jailed are the rare occurrences when this would occur.

Quote Originally Posted by CRABKING View Post
    Admin corruption yea. One time a guy accused me of scamming his cactus sword(before trade tables) and I guess his friend was an admin. And the admin threaten to ban me. So I said to check my inventory because I didnt have one at that time. This was complete bs good thing hes fired now.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.