Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain me how were suppose get base

Explain me how were suppose get base

grass4m3
    Well you have are 2 options as I see it.
    1. Recruit around 100 noobs and raid.
    2. Hack.

This sometimes happens in Mafia's flag room too, too much traffic gets bottlenecked at the door to the flag room, which gets pretty nasty during peak hours. I think it would be better if there was a second entrance to the PZ and Mafia flag rooms like there are in the other bases, as they all have at least two doors to reach the flag room.

Hang out in the hat shop for a couple minutes, make sure you use the restroom and everything needed. Get ready to raid when their guard is down.

Walk backwards when entering the room.
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Honestly traps are the worst thing since PBPs. Gangs get one base and they just fill it up with traps and they have it down. Also, on the second entrance thing.. what would stop them from putting traps there too? You should be able to shoot when in a trap, it's soo annoying with that little animation.
    That's Unfortunate

Sodapop
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    This sometimes happens in Mafia's flag room too, too much traffic gets bottlenecked at the door to the flag room, which gets pretty nasty during peak hours. I think it would be better if there was a second entrance to the PZ and Mafia flag rooms like there are in the other bases, as they all have at least two doors to reach the flag room.
    yes we do need this on every base because bbz , tachi , emenies , lethal , bh have 2 doors and i think pz and mafia should have 2 doors don't ya think?

More entrances or bigger/wider entrances would be my solution.

1 trap per person and you cant place a trap near a entrance?

OreOs
    Bases need to be enlarged or the entrances because they become way overcrowded nowadays..